Chapter 13

A/N: I'm back! I hope you guys had a great Christmas Day. Now let's get started on this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumi's POV

Yoon was trading stuff with this random man, while Hak and I were standing there watching. Yona is currently in a sack on Hak's shoulder. He noticed us and started asking Yoon about us, Hak then answered him how we were travelers and blah, blah, blah.

After that, Yona came out of the sack and was mad at Hak, they started an argument and all that stuff. 'Urg, can't we just have a peaceful trip!' "Now listen, you guys! Red hair Hime-sama, "Wild Beast" Ex-General, Starlight Warrior Hime-sama, and Beautiful Genius! Lie low, or else we are going to stick out. We are also near the Fire clan's land and royal capital." Said Yoon. I spaced out since I know what he was going to say.

We then stop at a place to rest and eat after who knows how many hours of walking. I was sitting next to Hak and I was was just staring at my tea and drinking it while they were talking. "umi. Yumi!" Hak said. "Huh?" I looked up at said. "Did you hear what we said?" Hak questioned. "Yeah, I did. Go ahead and buy what you need. I will protect them if we are in trouble. Oh. Also, can you buy me some kunais if you can." I said to him. He nodded and left. Now I will continue staring at my tea! It got ruin due to Yona walking out because of what the other customers are talking about. Of course it was about the old king and the new king. I follow her out and Yoon came after playing the shop owner his money. Yoon started saying how she shouldn't do this since we might gain suspension. We then saw the Fire Tribe troops, Yoon drag us to an alleyway. Then Hak has to scare us by covering Yona's mouth. "Jeez Hak. You shouldn't be scaring people like that. Did you get what I asked you for?" I asked him. "Yep, here you go." Hak said handing me a bag. I opened it and found some few kunais. "Thanks a lot." I told him. "No problem. Just use them wisely so we won't have to always buy them." He said. "Alright." I said putting the kunais in my back pouch with the other kunais.

After many many many many days of traveling, Yona decided that she wanted to learn how to wield weapons. The one who is teaching Yona is the one and only Hak. I like to see how this turns out.

*One hour later*

'Oooo, look at that flying arrow that just missed the bird.' I thought to myself while sitting by a tree. Hak and his hilarious teachings, what a teacher. Yona kept practicing her bow skills while I was giving her some tips 'that is better than Hak's' by the way. She was even practicing at night, *Sigh* my precious beauty sleep.

The next day, Yona then decided to shoot a boar but only injured it causing it to run away. Then Hak told Yoon to go ahead. Hak then started what he thinks was a fun game and got scratch on his face by the arrow when he mentioned to Yona to think of someone she hates. After the couple moment, I went up to him then slap him on the head then put a bandage on his face murmuring idiot at the process.

(Time Skip - Author being too lazy.)

We were surrounded by thick fog, behind it there were people telling us to leave. 'Finally, we made it to the White Dragon's Village!' I turned my hair color back to its normal color. Hak the swing his spear causing all the fog to go away showing people with whitish/silverish hair aiming their arrow at us. The one who seems to be the leader noticed our hair color. "They have crimson and cyan hair." "But one of them is a girl." Someone else said. Yona started answering his questions and yeah.

(Tims Skip)

We were having a peaceful tour of the village. "To the left of the Dragon village-" he was cut off by Yoon's yelling. "Hey! What's the casual "Dragon's Village Tour" over there?!" I looked at and said, "Oh, hi Yoon. How's the cage?" Yona then said "Oh, Yoon. How are you doing?" He started yelling with a pissed off face. "I'm fine-ly tied up in this stupid not so good doing cage!" The old man then apologized to us about our friend and let him out.

We were then under a big giant tree with him started to explain about this village. I noticed crowds of people starting to come over, 'Now, now. I don't want them messing with my hair.' I slipped away without anyone noticing me. I was walking around the village until I saw a grave. I walked in there looking around and I found Gu-En's stone. I walked in front of it and kneeled down. "Hey Gu-En, long time no seen. I bet when you heard my dying message to you, you probably weren't happy. You probably said something along the lines of that you can't believe I died early than you. But, now I'm back and alive. I promise to protect your descendant while we are on this journey. Please rest in peace." I said in a sad tone. I prayed and then started to walk back to the big tree.

I saw Kija struggling, I then heard 'You are our avatars, now. The Crimson Dragon is your Master, and The Cyan Dragon is your Mistress. Protect them with your life, love them, and never betray them.' After that, he the screamed. 'Jeez, the messed up storyline and phrases and shit, thanks to me.' I thought, then I ran to him and caught him, people then came running to him yelling "Hakuryuu-sama!" I then grabbed Yoon's bag and let his head rest on it. I started to heal his arm with my healing powers. His arm was really burning hot though. I wonder how he deals with this kind of pain.