Chapter 10

(Time Skip - Morning)

Yumi's POV

I was walking with Yona until clothes got in our way with Hak, well we do not need to wash this since the river is probably dried up. Yona and I walked up to the river then Yona told Hak she can't wash it. Hak came over and was surprised that there was no water left in the river. Then everyone came gathering up at the river. Hak is trying his best to get the villagers to calm down which he did. Then jii-chan came back while I was waiting for that troublemaker to come back from getting beat up by the Fire Clan.

(Time Skip)

After like waiting for 100 hours he finally came back, umm just kidding. I started to heal his wounds a bit, "Why do you gotta be so stupid and attack them you, idiot." I said. He rubbed the back off his head and laugh a little. "Anger got the best of me..." After we talked about how we were getting pressured because they want Soo-Won to be king.

(Time Skip)

I heard a thud and I knew that Tae-Yeon fainted, so after a little discussion, Han-Dae went to get medicine since the merchants got attacked by the Fire Clan. We took Tae-Yeon into a room and after Hak and Yona left I started to use my healing power to heal him up a bit. After that, he was in less pain and seems relaxed. Then Han-Dae came back with the medicine and everyone gathered in his room. He drank the medicine and the very next freaking minute everyone was freaking fangirling/fanboying over his cuteness. Yes, it was cute but I'm not crazy like those people. Tae-Woo then had to drag a corpse away which Han-Dae keep saying he's alive. I went with him since the merchants and the hurt people need some medicine, 'I think I said something very wrong, well whatever.' I made it there and started to bandage and heal people up. 'Man this is going to be a tiring night.'

(Too many time skips)

I slept until afternoon since of the busy night and thus meaning Hak and Yona left me here, too sad I did not get to see those amazing scenes that had happened. 'But to leave me behind without leaving a message or anything... how mean...Sigh.' I need to hurry and get to that scene to help them a bit and fall off the cliff. Ugh, cliffs, my worst nightmare in this anime, meh not like I am going to end up getting hurt. I got all dressed up tying the katana to by back and hooking my kunai pouch on my obi. Then I put on my cloak and headed out. Then Tae-Yeon came in sight.

"Nee-chan are you leaving too?" He asked. I bent down and replied, "Yes, I'm leaving." Tae-Yeon started to cry and so I hugged him. "Why?" he said while crying. "I have to protect the ones I love, also meaning this village. So I have to leave, don't cry, be strong and protect the ones you love okay?" I said while wiping his tears. He nodded and I kissed his forehead and bid goodbye. I headed towards where ojii-chan is so I can say bye. I found him in his room.

"Ojii-chan, I will be heading off now," I said while walking towards him. He sighed "Your leaving too huh? Looks like I'm letting another grandchild go." He said. "Sorry jii-chan, I must protect Yona and the safety of this village." He walked up to me and hugged me, I hugged him back. "Be safe out there okay, you trouble making Starlight Warrior." He said. "Sooooo, you knew?" I said with curiosity. "Of course you troublemaking idiot. Also, next time if you know of something bad, tell me instead of hiding it. Just like the case with the castle. You could have told me earlier so that I was prepared when I head to the castle. You are so unpredictable." He complained. "Well, sorry about that. But I did gave you a warning... I also thought it might be a good idea that someone else told you. But next time if something bad happens, I will definitely tell you. I now need to go. So, you take care of yourself, okay jii-chan?" I asked. " I will. Now have a safe trip, you know where they're headed right?" "Yeah, I know. Bye jii-chan!" Before I walked out the door, I heard jii-chan said, "No matter what circumstances, know that we the Wind Tribe will always be your ally and follow your commands." I stopped and smiled, "Arigato... Hontoni arigato... jii-chan." Then I ran off towards the gate and see Tae-Woo standing there.

"Tae-Woo, don't laze around now that you might become the next General." I said. He sighed and said, "What a pain... I'll try..." He said and so I grabbed a kunai and aimed it at his face to which he quickly dodged. "Heh... Not bad, but you still have a lot of things to learn." I smiled. "Woah... I thought my life flashed before my eyes..." Tae-Woo complained. "I knew you could dodge that, don't complain." I slapped his shoulder to which he laughed at. "Mysterious as always... hime-sama." When he said that I smiled. "Guess, I couldn't hide it huh... How did you know?" I asked. "Well, I might have never known about it if it wasn't for your sister. So, yeah." Tae-Woo explained. "And here I thought you were really smart... *sighs*" I said. "Oi... hime-sama, that's a bit mean." Tae-Woo complained. "How? It was still implied that you are smart." I tilt my head. "I know, just teasing you." Tae-Woo smiled. "You know, it would not be a problem if your skills end up like Hak, but your personality can't. You'll be doomed for life." I smiled. "Heh... By that, I can tell how much Hak-sama teases people in the castle." Tae-Woo laughs. "Anyways, I gotta go before they get too far." I said. "... Have a safe trip Yumi-hime." Tae-Woo smiled. "Thanks, protect the Wind Tribe well, future Wind Tribe General." I said and ran off to them as fast as I can. 

(Time Skip)

I made it in time to see Hak hanging on the cliff with one hand and Yona holding a sword to keep them away. I turned my hair back to cyan and started to go closer to them. Then Yona went to pull Hak up then they fell when the two soldiers came from behind to stop her. I slide down over there and came up from behind Tae-Jun quietly pulling out a kunai from my pouch and put it to his neck.

"You one hell son of a b****," I said scaring him, not like I am going to kill him but I really wanna though. But I know in the future he will change for the better after that. He turns around and saw me with a scary face.

"Yumi-hime! W-what are you doing here?" He asked with a scared face. "Oh, I came looking for Hak and Yona who just like freaking got forced off the cliff!" I yelled. I then ran to jump off the cliff but Tae-Jun freaking pulls off my ribbon tied to my hair, now I only got a hairband. Well it doesn't matter, since I have a little something for Soo-Won in the ribbon. He screams my name "Yumi-hime!!!" Here I go diving down the cliff. God, the wind feels so nice just like skydiving without a parachute. Here I come!