Chapter 36

A/N: So the picture up top was drawn by me (I know it's sucks), I was trying to draw my OC with the group and it turn out

A/N: So the picture up top was drawn by me (I know it's sucks), I was trying to draw my OC with the group and it turn out... I don't even want to say. Anyway, hope you enjoy the story.

Yumi's POV

I was peacefully sleeping on the branch until... "YUMI!!!" A scream woke me up... That person screaming my name sounds all too familiar... I opened my eyes and looked down... I saw a pissed off Yoon. 'Sh*t, I'm dead.' I thought. I jumped down in front of Yoon and saw everyone staring this way to see what's about to happen... "YUMI, DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SLEEP IN THE TENT!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING ON THE TREE BRANCH??!! WHAT IF YOU GET SICK??!! ALSO WHY DO YOU NEVER LISTEN WHEN I TELL YOU TO SLEEP IN THE TENT WITH YONA AND I! BEFORE, WE WERE IN A RATHER WARMER AREA THAN THE MOUNTAINS, SO I LET YOU GO. BUT THIS IS THE MOUNTAINS, SO YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO SLEEP IN THE TENT LIKE I TOLD YOU SO! '... This is going to be a long scolding... isn't it?' I thought with a sweatdrop. "I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE DEFINITELY GOING TO SLEEP IN THE TENT THIS TIME! BUT WHEN I WOKE UP, I FOUND YOU SLEEPING ON THE BRANCH! CARE TO-" Yoon yelled loudly but I didn't let him finish because I don't want to get scolded any longer. I went up and pulled him into a hug. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Yoon questioned. "Sorry Yoon." I said while pulling away from the hug. "I didn't really mean it..." I said looking down sadly. 'Time for my acting skills. Hehe.' "Well... it fine if you understand... Still care to explain why you didn't sleep in the tent though." Yoon said with a tiny blush. "Well... I kinda did not want to disturb Hak and Yona from doing what they were doing..." I said slowly.

"WHAT!!!???" I heard everyone yelled except Shin-Ah and Yona. "Hak... What did you do...?" Yoon questioned staring at him. "Yeah, Hak." Kija said darkly while getting his Dragon Hand ready. "Don't tell me... you..." Jae-Ha said starting to get worried. "HUH? What are you guys thinking! Yumi-hime! Why are you saying nonsense!?" Hak yelled. I tilted my head "Am I? You should know what you have done..." I said with a innocent smile. "Yumi-hi-" Hak was about to say but didn't finish because Kija and Jae-Ha tackled him and started to have a tiny fight. "Guys, food is ready." Yoon said. "Yay! Food!" Zeno yelled happily. "Let's eat guys." I said. We sat down while Hak, Kija, and Jae-Ha were still fighting. "Nee-san, what about them?" Yona questioned. "Ah... don't worry about that. Let's just eat okay?" I said. "Okay. Nee-san... what do you mean by that you did not want to disturb Hak and I?" Yona asked innocently. "Ah... I didn't want to disturb you guys from sleeping with me entering the tent late at night. Right Shin-Ah?" I said covering up the real fact, Shin-Ah only tilted his head in confusion. 'Poor them, they are too innocent.' I thought.

(Time Skip)

"It's visible! The Kai Empire" Yona said looking at the site along with everyone else including me. "There's a small village. Yumi... Yona... Someone has collapsed." Shin-Ah said. "What?! That's horrible!" Yona shouted. I put my hood over my head covering half of my face as we rush to where the girl was. Hak lifted her, "Hey. Hey you. Are you okay?" Hak asked. "Nnn. Eh! Who are you?! You're so nice!!" The girl said while covering her mouth. "Looks like she is fine..." I said while looking at her look at Hak dreamily. "Hak. Is she okay?" Yona asked. "Are you feeling unwell?" Kija asked. "Eat a loquat missy." Zeno said offering her a loquat. "Young lady, let me pick you up and carry you." Jae-Ha said with a smile. "Miss, if you need anything, just ask okay." I said with a smile. "Oh my, this group is full of lookers! But it's weird!!" She yelled. "Umm, we are..." Yoon started of but got cut of. "I know! You're traveling entertainers, right?" She said while pointing at us. "No-" Kija started off but Yoon covered his mouth. "Yes, that's right! We're that! Traveling entertainers." Yoon said. "Who are entertainers?" Kija questioned. "How else are we going to explain this group of exotic beasts?" Yoon deadpanned. "Haha. Don't be so mean Yoon. Even though it's true." I said. I went to the girl and kneeled besides her. "Do you need any medicine?" I asked. "Yeah, I have some medicine if you're not feeling well." Yoon said. "I'm fine. It's just that I've been doing heavy labor since this morning, so I got a little dizzy." She replied. "Heavy labor? A frail-looking girl like you is doing that?" Jae-Ha asked. "Almost all the young men went to Sen's capital to enter the military." She answered. "Looks like it's the same wherever." I whispered to Yoon which he nodded. "But... It's not often travelers this good looking come here! My village won't throw this away!" She squealed while looking at me. 'Umm. I'm not a guy... I do remember Mi-Rae obaa-san saying that I look more handsome than Tae-Jun... Plus my face is half covered right now... That's probably why.' I thought. "Say, entertainers. Why not come to my village? Today is a special day." She said. "Special?" Kija questioned. "We are holding the Fire Festival tonight." She replied.