Chapter 9

Yumi's POV

So, ojii-chan recommended me to take a bath, so I went into the room where I am sleeping tonight and put my katana and the rest of the weapons down. So I then went to take a bath, when I'm finished I saw that my clothes were replaced with a sleeping kimono thingy. "I guess someone took my clothes for a washing."

I went to look for jii-chan since I'm eating with him. "Yo, jii-chan," I said as I opened the sliding door thing. He sighed, "Yumi-hime, you need to stop coming here alone. What if you get into trouble?" He said. "Sorry jii-chan, but it's only a couple of times." I whined. "*Sighs* Come sit down and eat." "Okay!" I said happily.

(Time Skip)

I was walking back to my room after eating, it's like night time right now so yeah. On my way there I heard someone running to me.

"Nee-chan, nee-chan" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Tae-Yeon. OMG! HE IS SO CUTE! "Hey Tae-Yeon, wassup?" I said while kneeling down and hugging him. "I heard people say that there was a girl with dark brown hair who came, so I thought it was you and it really is!" He said with excitement. 'Yes, when I came here for the first he started liking me.' I smiled and patted him on the head. "Wow, you're so smart." I complimented him. "It's also late now, here let's go to your room and then I will sing you a lullaby for you to go to sleep," I said. "Yay! Nee-chan is the best at singing. Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and started pulling me to his room.

He laid down and I put the blanket over him and laid beside him. I started patting his chest and started singing. After I finished singing he was sound asleep. So I went to my room and laid down on my futon and fell asleep.

(Time skip to Morning)

Beep, beep, beep!!! Arg, when do I have this phone with me!!! Stupid alarm clock. 'Yes, I don't know why but I just have this iPhone 8 Plus that came along with me when I died. I looked around and saw my clothes lying there, someone probably put it there when I was sleeping. I got dressed up and walk out of my room. I was walking around town and saw ojii-chan with a horse. 'Looks like he's going to the castle.' I walked up to him, "Ohayo jii-chan, where are you going?" He looked at me and said "There was a Five-General summons from the castle and they wanted me to go. Do you know anything about this?" I spent my time thinking for a good 5 seconds and answered, "No, I haven't heard anything about that. Well, good luck." He got on his horse and turned to me, "Aren't you also suppose to be at the meeting?" He asked since I have been at the Five-General meeting after a war few years ago that ended in quickly thanks to someone. "Ummm... No?" I answered which sounded more like a question. "Have you been skipping meetings?" He asked knowingly. "Maybe... But it's not like I'm really needed in those meeting anyways!" I exclaimed. "Yumi-hime, you are just... I don't know what to do with you anymore."He just sighed. "Mun-Doek, I do suggest you to becare. This meeting isn't something that you would like." I said seriously using his name instead of calling him grandpa. He looked shocked but nodded his head and rode off. I walked around started to help people with laundry and other stuff.

When I finished and walk towards the gate, I saw the two lazy guards kicked to the floor. Oh looks like they're here, well I'm just gonna walk around to hide. 'Hmmm, I will show up in the room Yona is in when she is awake.' What should I do in my spare time? I know! I will just play on my phone, I will watch Akatsuki no Yona to remember some things that I might have forgotten. I took out an earbud from somewhere and plugged it in. I walked near the riverside and sat on the stairs and started watching away.

(Time Skip)

Look at the time, wow it's so late. Yona is probably awake now. I'm going to be so dead when Hak sees me. *Sigh* Whatever. I made my way to there and opened the shoji to her room and saw Tae-Woo and Han-Dae who are getting squashed by Hak and Tae-Yeon who is talking to Yona. What a lovely scene, I closed the shoji. Wow, I can't believe they didn't notice me yet, okay Yumi get ready to die.

"Looks like you guys are having fun here," I said walking towards Yona and Tae-Yeon. Hak got off of those lazy guards and looked at me with a shocked face, Yona looked up with the same face Hak has and put her bowl down. I smiled at her and she started to cry. I kneeled down and she hugged me and cried, I hugged her back and patted her back trying to get her to calm down. She calmed down after two minutes, "Nee-sama, you're still alive." She said while having tears coming out of her eyes. I wiped them with my finger and said "It's okay now. I'm here." "Rin, I never knew she was your sister!" The two lazy people said with a surprised face. "Yeah, she's my sister alright." I said and looked at Hak, 'Oh no, my death has come. Jk.' Hak give me a sign telling me to go outside with him. I nodded my head and say goodbye to those four in the room.

"Yumi-hime, how are you alive?" Hak asked me. "The name is now Rin so there won't be any suspicion okay?" Hak nodded. Now how do I explain, hmmm? Got it. "I was taking a peaceful walk in the castle until I heard fighting going on. I have good hearing, so when I heard that I was scared so I ran away. Then I found out that father was dead and was killed by... Soo-Won... I escaped out of the castle without the guards noticing me. I started to run after I made it out, the only place I could think of was Fuuga. So I made my way here, I was so scared, scared out of my life." While talking I was building up tears to show that I was scared because the person you are lying to is Hak, well it's not really a lie. So then I started fake crying, covering my face so he wouldn't notice. Hak then hugged me and said, "Don't worry now, you are safe now. I will protect you like how the king asked me to." We broke the hug, "Thank you, Hak." I said wiping my non existent tears. We have bidden goodnight and then I went to my room. 'Yes! He believed that. I'm the best actor ever!' Now that I feel tired, I laid out my futon and fell asleep.