Chapter 46

Yumi's POV

We are all standing outside looking at the sea with the ships of the enemies being wrecked. "Amazing... They really did overwhelm the fleet with only those forces. As I thought Thunder Beast must be..." One of Soo-Won guards said but only got a glare from Joo-Doh making him shut up. "Well then... Hiyou-san should be gazing at the sea around now." Soo-Won said. "Then after his peaceful gazing at the war going on at the sea, he'll come and murder me. Waaa~ How nice would that be.~" I said with a smile. Everyone looked at me as if I was insane... maybe I was. "I would appreciate if you didn't say that." Joo-Doh said to me. "Aww, why not. I'm pretty sure there are people that want me dead, gone from this world forever though." I said with a smile yet again. Cue the instance gaze from Soo-Won and Joo-Doh. "Anyways, they should be arriving soon. So let's not let our guards down or we might really be dead." I said as I walked pass Joo-Doh who was now looking at the ground. "I never wished that you were dead. I have prayed that somewhere in this world that you were somewhere well and alive." I heard him whisper to himself. 'Joo-Doh, well probably too late. He has swore loyalty to Soo-Won now.' I thought. "Miss. Miss. Get on. Get on Zeno." Zeno said lowering his back so Yona could get on. "What?" Yona asked surprised at what Zeno said. "The injury on your back still hurts, right? Zeno will give you a piggyback ride. Zeno is stronger than he looks." Zeno said. "Aww, Zeno. You are so nice to my sister. I'm proud of you." I said happily patting him on the back with my hand until I realized something... it was my right hand. "Iteee." I said pulling back my hand and blowing on it which will do nothing since there are bandages wrapped around it. Also, guess what? It started bleeding. How great. "Mou, Yumi. You're not healed yet. Be careful next time." Zeno warned. "Sorry." I said. "Yumi, Yona. Your guy's injury from that time still hasn't-" Lili was about to finish her sentence but Yona cut her off. "It's fine." Yona said. I just nodded in response. "What's wrong?" Soo-Won suddenly asked. "Well, you see." Lili started. "Lili, it's fine." Yona told Lili but she won't listen. "Yumi got a huge cut on her hand that's not healed yet and she can't pick anything up because of Hiyou. Yona has an injury on her back that she got from Hiyou cutting her hasn't healed yet. Hey Won, you're pretty skilled right? I'm healthy so can you guard Yumi and Yona instead?" Lili asked. "Lili!!" Yona yelled. "Lili, we are fine." I told her. "No, you guys aren't. You always push yourself too much." Lili told us. "Yumi, Miss..." Zeno called walking towards us. I noticed a presence at the same time as Zeno and saw archers. I pushed Yona behind me while Zeno ran in front of me. "Get down! Arrows are coming!" He yelled. The arrows got released which caused Zeno to pull Yona and I down with him hugging Yona close because he knew I would whether have him protect Yona than me. Soo-Won stood in front which cause Joo-Doh to stand in front of Soo-Won cutting the arrows down. "Fall back." Soo-Won told us. "What?!" Lili yelled. "It's an enemy attack! Stay hidden!" Soo-Won yelled back. "Have they found out that we moved the troops?!" Lili asked. "No. The one they are after are..." Soo-Won started. 'Yona and I' I thought. "From behind...!" Someone yelled. I saw Yona pulled an arrow of the ground and started to shoot it using her bow until Soo-Won stopped her.

"Stop it. You'll get an arrow punctured through your head." Soo-Won said holding her wrist. "Let go." Yona said. "Also that arrow. As I thought, it's a poisoned arrow. It's best if you don't touch the arrowhead. Stay back." Soo-Won warned her and walked off. "Miss, Mister is right. You can't move around carelessly." Zeno told her. "Mu-Ah and Gyoku, I leave Lady Lili and the others up to you." Soo-Won said. "Yes." They replied. "Joo-Doh, you take the back and I'll take the front." Soo-Won told Joo-Doh. "Yes." Joo-Doh replied. With that they ran off. Zeno started rubbing Yona on the head which I find quite cute. "What is it Zeno?" She asked. "It's because Miss isn't calm when that Mister is around. The reason why Mister stopped your bow earlier was because he was concerned about the Miss' back injury." Zeno said. "That's impossible." Yona said. "Mm... Well what Zeno wants to say is, right now, the Miss only has one enemy. Miss is smart. If the Miss truly decides to make a move. Zeno will help." Zeno told her. "Same with me Yona. Let's focus on the enemies before us right now." I told her. We got up and Yona started shooting arrows at the enemies and helping Soo-won at one point while I was throwing kunai at the best of my abilities because even though I'm ambidextrous, my left doesn't have much strength than my right. I saw Joo-Doh running towards us. "I would like it if you two didn't move around as much." He told us. "I will move according to my own decisions. Nee-san and I are the ones being targeted. It would be best for you not to be close to me." Yona told him. "Like she said Joo-Doh. Also I don't remember when you can command us like that, especially me." I told him playfully. The town citizens started to come out noticing the chaos going on. "We need to quickly find Hiyou or else." Lili said. "If we think about the fleet from Kai... Hiyou must have lost a majority of his men. However, he also put a small amount of his men over here..." Soo-Won said observantly. I heard a creepy voice spoke, "Kill. I will never forget your two's face." It said. Once again, I pulled Yona behind me. "Yona, be careful." I said. "Yumi! Miss!" Zeno yelled blocking Yona and I as Hiyou appeared from the crowd holding a knife charging at us. Yona hugged me and buried her face on my shoulders. A sound of a flesh being stabbed was heard and I felt Yona looked up. In front of Zeno was Hak with a dagger in his left arm.

Asa no Yumi (Akatsuki no Yona)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara