Chapter 8

Yumi's POV

When Uncle left and those three started saying stuff, I was just staring up at the ceiling thinking about how amazing my life is right now being in an anime. I got up and looked at Yona, she looks sad. I sighed, only if she knows. Then the maid/nurse brought us food to eat, I started eating while Yona was just staring at her food. The maid tried to convince her to eat, but she said I don't want to eat. The maid bowed and left.

"Yona, you need to eat a little," said Soo-Won. Then the one and only Hak have to say "You're going to look uglier." Yona looked down.

"Yona, come on. At least take a bite." I said walking up to her and kneeled down behind her.

"No, I don't want any." I sighed. Then the guard and maid outside started talking about how the king hasn't come to visit us. Soo-Won then yelled up them to shut up. Then Hak said some fudging crap and made Yona cheered up. We then got back into our futon.

(Time Skip)

I was peacefully sleeping until a growl was heard. YAY! Finally father is going to come visit us! Everyone woke up while I was pretending I was sleeping. Yeah, I'm going to sleep because it freaking midnight or I think. Also because I'm like sick, so yeah. Hak said something that he shouldn't have said and got a hit on the head. Soo-Won ring the bell to get Yona food. I actually fell asleep so stuff happened and yeah.

(The next day)

We are sitting outside on this beautiful morning.

"Darn, we are all better now," Yona complained.

We were talking about how we will always stay together forever and ever, which I know is impossible as due to the fact of me knowing what's going to happen that will separate us apart.

(Flashback End)

So I am traveling through the forest to go to the Capital of Fuuga, I am not going to find them because I want them to have alone time together, yes I ship them. I kept on traveling at a fast speed because it's going to be night soon. When Hak and Yona make it here and found out I'm alive, I would properly get killed by Hak. Okay now thinking about that, crap I'm so dead. Actually, being on the reality side... he probably won't because he thought I was dead. So, if he finds out I'm alive, he will probably just protect me more so I won't die.

(Time Skip)

Finally! I made it to the front gate and guess what? I see two people at the gates, but can you guess what they are doing? Yep, the two who are supposed to be guarding the gate is freaking sleeping on each other back to back while standing. How can people even sleep like that? These two brats are just unbelievable. Hehehehe, I'm going to scare them. Let's see, how should I scare them? Oh, I think I have a good idea.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH, THERE ARE ENEMIES THAT ARE ABOUT TO ATTACK THE VILLAGE!" I screamed in their ears. Then they suddenly woke up running around in circles and screaming "WHERE'S THE ENEMIES!"

Lol, this is just too funny... not exactly. The townspeople ran to the gate, oops was I too loud or was it just those two. Urg whatever, "Umm, guys chill there are no enemies." Those two lazy freaks chilled and the townspeople sighed in relief and started to separate.

Ojii-chan came walking out of the separating crowd, "What's with all of this commotion?" I changed my hair color to my second normal hair color which is dark brown, yes I can change my hair color only the closest people to me know this. I took off my hood and ran up to him and hugged him.

"Ojii-chan!" We both broke the hug. "Yumi? What are you doing here?!" He quietly questioned. "Ehhh, you won't even let your totally real grandchild visit you!" I whined. "No, no, I didn't mean that. " He said. "Also to answer the question you asked before, the commotion was caused by me screaming that enemies were going to attack the village so I could wake those two up." I answered. Jii-chan nodded understanding what happened. I walked up to Tae-Woo and Han-Dae, "Sorry for scaring you two. Nice to meet you, my name is Rin."

"It's okay, my name is Tae-Woo. Nice to meet you." I smiled at him.

"My name is Han-Dae, nice to meet you Rin." I nodded my head.

"I feel like I've seen you before." Tae-Woo said.

"I feel the same." Han-Dae said.

Well if your guys' brains work, you will probably at least remember that I came here a couple of times to see Mun-Dok and because I'm the princess...

"Well, maybe you have and maybe not. Also, next time you guys should stay on watch instead of sleeping you know." I said.

"Alright. We'll try." Tae-Woo said.

"Try? Wow, that is really reassuring." I said sarcastically.

"Haha, you are really an interesting person, Rin." Han-Dae said with a grin.

"And you guys are incredible lazy to a point that I wonder how you guys got the job to guard the gates. But I feel like the Wind Tribe is just like that which I like actually." I said.

"Rin, let's go!" Ojii-chan called. Wow, he used the name I told them. I said bye to them and walked towards ojii-chan. "Why did you not tell them your real name?" He questioned. "I don't want them to know that I am the princess because it is just going to be a pain in the butt explaining why a person such as me is here." I replied. "Also why are you in that kind of outfit?" He questioned again. "For self-protection." I replied normally like nothing happened to the amazing castle, well he's going to know anyway when they call for the meeting. Oh wait... the meeting... I think I have all the rights to not attend that meeting, so whatever. We continued walking to the place where I am going to stay, which is his house.