Chapter 34

A/N: I posted a chapter explaining how the chapter count changed, if you did not read it you will probably be confused and asked why was chapter 34 posted again. This is a new chapter and not the old chapter 34. Hope you guys enjoy the story!

Yumi's POV

I am currently helping Yoon prepare food for the group which is kind of a pain... I wonder how Yoon does this all the time... I heard some footsteps, I looked over at the direction from where it came from. "What's wrong?" Yoon asked me causing everyone to look at me. "Well, it looks like Yona and Hak are done with their training." I said pointing at the direction they are coming from. "P-princess! You're..." Kija started saying when he saw Yona injured. "Ah, I'm hungry!" Yona said. "Yoon, Yumi-hime, where's dinner?" Hak asked. "Hold on! I'm not your mother!" Yoon yelled holding the pot. "Well... you could be one since you act like one." I said teasingly. "Yumi!" He yelled at me who was currently holding some bowls to put the food in. Everyone sat down except for Yoon and I since we were handing out food. "Hak! What did you do to Yona-hime?!" Kija yelled. "Oh? I was training her. You should know that." Hak replied while eating. "Here's your food Kija." I said handing him the bowl of food. "Ah, thank you Yumi-hime." He said taking the food. "Aren't you hurting her?! You couldn't be..." Kija said. "Yona, turn this way. I'm putting ointment on." I heard Yoon said. I grabbed my own food and sat in between Kija and Zeno. "It looks like Missy was sent flying and kicked around without being able to stop Mister's sword." Zeno said while eating which give Kija a panic attack. "Pft. I can imagine him doing that." I said while laughing. "Yumi-hime, you know I won't kick her." Hak said. "He could though. This is training for me to become stronger. There's no point if he doesn't do it seriously." Yona said. "Seriously...?! You're fighting Yona-hime with all your strength...?!" Kija yelled. "Kija. If Hak was being serious with her, Yona would have died instantly." Jae-Ha said. "Die instantly...!" Kija said weakly having another panic attack which made Hak and Jae-Ha steal his food.

"Yah, you two. Don't steal other people's food." I said which got Kija to quickly move his bowl from them. I decided that sitting there was a bad idea, so I moved next to Yoon. "I was thinking of building up my strength until you decided where to go." Yona told Yoon. "So, Yoon. Have you decided where to go." I asked even though I know where we would be heading. "Sorry. I'm deciding on that right now. I was about to go survey the land around here on Jae-Ha. We'll carry on with objective, but... it's a little complicated. We can't leave right away." Yoon told us. "Well, that's understandable. Take your time Yoon." I told him. "Well then, Instructor Hak. I'll be in your care tomorrow too." Yona told Hak. "Understood." Hak replied casually. "Instructor Hak?! Hak if anything happens to Yona-hime..." Kija said but got cutted off due to Hak shoving a loquat in his mouth. "Shut up, White Snake. Eat a loquat." Hak said. "Come on now, Kija. Don't judge him. Nor his state of mind. For the training, he has to point a blade at his beloved dear Yona-" Jae-Ha started saying, but got cut off by the one and only Hak who swung his Guandao at him which Jae-Ha blocked with his dragon leg. "You sure chat a lot. Should I tear you up?" Hak questioned darkly. "Hm? Did I say something wrong?" Jae-Ha asked innocently. "What's going on? A fight?" Yona questioned while staring at them. "Maa~ It's nothing to worry about Yona." I said standing next to her watching the scene. "Yeah, don't worry. For now, go swing your sword over there 100 times." Hak said. Yona walked over there and started swinging her sword while I was still watching them fight and having the conversation about Yona. "If you take your sweet time... Big brother will take her away." I heard Jae-Ha say. "Saying that, you'll seriously start to confuse yourself... Big bro." Hak said lastly due to the fact that I decided that it was time to break up the fight.

"Okay! The fight ends here. We don't need these kinds of talks right now." I said pulling the Guandao away from Jae-Ha. "Just like Yumi said. Stop it, we don't need to bring that kind of complicated atmosphere into our group!" Yoon yelled annoyingly which made them stop. But then someone decided to speak up again, "Well, I could take Yumi~" Jae-Ha said flirtingly. "Oh, sorry. I'm taken." I said out of nowhere. 'Just kidding, how can a person like me be taken.' I thought. "WHAT!!!" Everyone yelled except Shin-Ah who doesn't really get what's going on. "Who is this person!?" Kija yelled. "Yeah, nee-san. How come you never told me?" Yona questioned. "Maa~ Calm down." I replied. "How can we calm down when you said that you're taken." Yoon said. "Aww. Yoon, you care like a mother would when their daughters are in a relationship." I said. "SHUT UP! I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER!" Yoon shouted angrily which only caused me to laugh. "Saa, Yumi-hime. You want to tell me which brat it is." Hak said. "Himitsu.~" I said in a sweet tone while running off since I did not want to hear anymore questions about the 'boy' I'm with which was only a joke. I activated my super hearing abilities when a reach a place where I think won't get bothered... and guess what I heard... "Say, Hak. Was Yumi popular in the castle?" I heard Jae-Ha ask. "Ah! Nee-san was really popular. She is so pretty, I was kind of jealous." Yona answered for Hak. "Hime, y-you are p-pretty too." I heard Kija stuttered. "Like Yona-hime said, she was popular back in the castle. She was courted by many men to which she rejected... Ah, I also remember the Earth Tribe General asking for her to marry him... He was kinda persistent that he ended up in a terrible state... I wandered what Yumi-hime did." I heard Hak questioned curiously. 'Haha... that Guen-Tae. I don't even want to remember that. "Hehe. Yumi is sure popular!" I heard Zeno said.