Chapter 2

Third POV

(Later in the Room)

"Ahhhh I said the wrong thing to Soo-Won and he is not even jealous! He's so mean!"

"Well Yona-hime, out of everyone, why does it have to be me. You're the mean one." Hak said with his stare.

"Okay guys chill, not really a big deal. I mean, marriage is bound to happen one way or another." Said Yumi.

"Well talking about marriage it is true that you have to get married to someone so they can be the next ruler of the kingdom." Said King II

While Yona have a high hope of getting married to Soo-Won, then king II said "And you are definitely not going to marry Soo-Won."

"Huh!? But why not him, I don't want to marry anyone else but him!"

"Yona, I gave you everything you wanted, from hair clips, jews and even a garden. But I can't let you have Soo-Won."

"But then why is Onee-sama not getting married to anyone, isn't she supposed to be the next ruler?!"

"Well Yona, father and I discuss about these matters. I told him I don't want to be the ruler, I just want to be a princess. I'm sorry Yona." Yumi said. "Why though?" Yona asked. "It's just that I... can't afford to be queen... anymore." Yumi answered. That caught Hak's attention. 'Anymore... What does she mean by that.' Hak thought staring at Yumi-hime who was looking out the window in deep thought.

Yona was walking back to her room when she notice that someone was following her. She look back and yell "Hak I know it's you come out and stop hiding!" She looked back and then the shadow starts chasing her. She ran to Soo-Won's room and lock the door. Someone from behind grabbed her and Yona was trying to break free. 'Hak, Onee-sama help me!'

"Yona, it's me Soo-Won." "Soo-Won, it is really you!" Yona and Soo-Won was in the room all by themselves it was quiet until Soo-Won asked "Yona what's wrong?" "There was this guy chasing after me. I was so scared." Soo-Won walked up to the door and open it.

"There is no one out there." "What? That is impossible, I swear that someone was following me." Soo-Won walked over and pat her on the head and said "It's okay now, I'm here."

"Soo-Won... What am I to you?" "Why?" Soo-Won asked. "It's because I feel like you are treating me like a girl and not a woman." "..." Soo-Won was about to leave and Yona grabbed his hand then Soo-Won slapped her hand. "Yona you should probably go back to Hak. He will protect you and also he is your future husband." Yona suddenly started shouting "Soo-Won it's not what it looks like. I lied about the engagement! Soo-Won, I like you." She whispered standing there crying. Then Soo-Won went to Yona and give her a hug.

"Yona I'm sorry, I lied about my engagement too. Let's return to your room." He said with a smile. Then Yona walk to her room.

(In Yumi's room)

Yumi was in her room getting ready a birthday present for Yona. She was making a hairpin, the top had a shape of the Crimson Dragon. "Yes! I finally finished. I hope Yona likes this present I made for her." She put it in a box with flower designs on top and closed it. Then Yumi opened the window staring up what is now the night sky. "The stars look so amazing, I wonder how he is doing right now. My only hope is that he is not suffering." Thinking in her head 'I hope one day the dragons can assemble again. Which I know will... but it will be a tragic event before that.'

After that, she closed the window and went to bed.

(The Next Morning)

Yumi's  POV

I woke up early in the morning, I was excited because today was Yona's birthday... maybe it is also my birthday too... but who cares right? I never thought about my own birthday, like literally, I have lived too long to care about that. I went to a secret place that I have been training myself to handle weapons. I hold the katana, swinging it at a fast speed.

(Time Skip)

Finally I finished with practice, I better hurry back before anyone notices me. I went back and grab the birthday present I made for Yona and prepare myself for the celebration. I walked up to Yona and greeted her happy birthday. She turned to me "Ah onee-sama, happy birthday to you too!" "Oh thanks Yona!" I pulled out the birthday present and handed it her. "Here, Yona your present." "Thanks, let me see what it is. Wow a hairpin. But you know that I can't wear this because my hair is weird." "Yona, your hair is not weird. But please, even if you don't want to wear it, keep it with you. I made this by myself and I think it perfect for a princess like you. It represents the Crimson Dragon."

"Nee-sama, thank you I will treasure it no matter what. Also, sorry nee-sama, I didn't give you a present..." Yona said then frowned. "It's okay, the best present for me is to see you smile, okay?" "Hai!" Yona shouted. "Okay let's go greet the guests."

Third POV

Emperor II was standing there with Min-Soo talking about how his daughters has grown while wiping away fake tears, while Yona and Yumi greeted their guests. Then Yona looked at Soo-Won, seeing him telling her to come out with him. Yumi saw Yona following Soo-Won so she thought to secretly follow to see how their relationship was.

Yona's POV

I was walking out with Soo-Won and we were outside. I asked "W-what do you want?" "Give me your hand." 'Is he giving me something?' I pulled out my hand and he gives me a flower hairpin. "A hairpin?" "Oh sorry for giving this hairpin to you out here, I just thought it would be perfect to for you and wanted to give it to you in person." Said Soo-Won. 'But how does it suit me when my hair looks weird?' I spoke up and said "But my hair... It's to curly and all red, I can't even do anything with it. So this hair pin won't fit me."

Then suddenly he grabbed my hair and let go then said "But Yona, I love your hair. Your hair is Crimson, just like the blush of Dawn." 'AHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT, I'm blushing so bad right now! After he said that, I feel like I like my hair even more now!'