Chapter 47

Yumi's POV

"What? You're leaving tomorrow?" Lili asked. "Yep." Yona replied back. "Our fight with Hiyou ended. Plus, there are more soldiers now." I told Lili. "R-right. Actually... I'm returning to Suiko soon too." Lili told us. "Oh, is that so? Well then, Lili..." Yona started off. "Take care." Yona and I said at the same time. "You too." Lili said. After that Lili left while we prepare to pack up some stuff so we can leave early in the morning. "Say, wasn't that farwell too plain? We could at least have a farewell dinner or something." I said. "True... Maybe we should go find Lili after we are done here." Yona said. "Well then, I going to go get the ingredients and make one of my specialty that you guys might have never seen before." I said. "Ooo, what is it?" Yoon asked with interest. "Sushi." I replied simply. "Sushi? I never heard of that." Jae-Ha said. "Of course you never heard of it since I haven't shared it with anyone else yet." I said. 'Except Zeno, Hiryuu, and the other first generation dragons.' I thought after that. "Really?" Kija asked. "Nothing, don't worry about it. I promise you it's delicious." I replied. "Sushi! Yumi is making sushi! Zeno haven't eaten that in a long time!" Zeno yelled happily. "Zeno, Yumi just said that she hasn't shared it with anyone else yet. How would you know what that is?" Jae-Ha asked. Zeno looked at me with a nervous face, "Ahaha, I've met Zeno before in the past and shared some with since I found him hungry." I lied, well not exactly a lie since I didn't say the specific date. "Yumi-hime, you met him before?" Hak asked. "Yeah..." I said slowly hoping they don't question about it anymore. "I see, you always magically sneak out of the castle. No wonder you met him." Hak said. 'Thank god they dropped this subject. I walked to Zeno and pulled him along with me to go get the ingredients. "Zeno and I are going to get the ingredients." I said. We walked for a little while and got far away from them. "Jeez, Zeno. Be careful next time." I said with a sigh. "Sorry about that. I was just too excited." Zeno said rubbing the back of his head. "Well, it can't be helped then. Let's hurry and get the ingredients." I said.

(Time Skip)

When Zeno and I got back, we saw Lili, Ayura, and Tetora. "Ayura, Tetora. You guys are here too." I said. "Yep. Greeting to you." Tetora said bowing down along with Ayura. "Uh... That's not needed. Since everyone is here, let's make dinner." I said. "Yeah, let's. I can wait to cook these." Yoon said staring at the seafood Lili and her girls brought. I went off to the side to go and make my sushi while the others were talking about what to put in the dished and what else to cook. I went ahead cooked the rice and then started to cut the fish meat into thin slices. I then went to make the wasabi and then the soy sauce to mixed it along with the wasabi. I waited for a while since the rice was taking forever to cook. 'Damn, wish this could cook faster...' I thought. After minutes and minutes of waiting, the rice was finally done cooking. I got some plates and proceeded to make the sushi. After a good 10 minutes, I finally made enough shares for everyone. I grabbed the plates and walked to where most of the people were gathered. They have already started eating since the food Yoon was cooking was done before me. "Hey guys, here in my specialty." I said placing the plate down. "Isn't that raw fish on rice...?" Jae-Ha questioned. "Yay, it's finally here!" Zeno yelled grabbing a sushi and dipping it in the sauce. "He actually ate that!" Kija exclaimed. "Hmm.~ It's so delicious, just like before." Zeno said as he continued grabbing some more. "Thanks. You guys try some too. Just dip it in the sauce before eating it." I said. Shin-Ah was the first one to grab one, he dipped it in the sauce and put it in his mouth. He immediately grabbed another one after finishing the first one. "Is it really good?" Yoon questioned while hold a sushi. "Trust me." I said. Yoon proceeded to dip the sushi in the sauce and ate it. "Woah! This is good. I never tasted something like this!" Yoon said. After Yoon said that, the people gathered there who hadn't tried one yet tried it and exclaiming that it was delicious. I walked over to Yona and Lili. "Hey guys, here is my specialty for today." I said giving them a plate. "This is what the fuss was about?" Lili asked staring at the plate of sushi. "Yep. You two, try it. Dip it in that sauce." I said. Those two did as I told them too and took a bite. "Wow! Nee-san, this is delicious." Yona exclaimed while Lili nodded her head in agreement while eating the rest of the sushi she was holding. "Right? Well, hope you guys enjoy your food and conversation." I said walking off to Hak who was sitting alone drinking.