The Deed Is Done.

(2nd Edit)

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨

The bastard was doing it again.

He was openly flirting with a woman who was mine. Okay fine I admit it, Jasmine wasn't mine. But she lived with me in my mansion and we kissed—three times. Didn't that technically make her mine? Fuck. I had to stop doing this over thinking shit.

"So Theodore, what do you do in your free time? When you're not busy with Mafia shit that is?" Jasmine asked interestedly.
"I fuck exotic women, drink expensive rum and watch erotic movies," Theodore said laughingly.

"Don't we all," Damen said playfully punching Theodore's arm.
"What was that Damen?! What exotic women do you fuck? What erotic movies do you watch?" Sabrina demanded.
"You of course baby," Damen said lovingly. "And when I'm watching erotic movies, you're the only woman I think about. I jerk off to your picture when you're not at home and I put your panties in my mouth when you're-"

"Shut the fuck up Damen!" Jasmine interrupted.
"WHAT?! She told Damen of all people to shut the fuck up?! This bitch is batshit crazy!" Theodore exclaimed.
"Don't call her a bitch, that's my bestie you're talking about!" Sabrina said as she hit Theodore at the back of his head.
"What the hell Sabrina? Don't fuck with me you whore."

"Don't call my best friend a whore!"
"Don't call my sister-in-law a whore!"
"Don't call my wife a whore!"

Jasmine, Damen and I said this at the exact same time and we simultaneously hit him in three different places making him abruptly stop the car in the middle of the road. He rubbed where we hit him and continued driving while muttering under his breath in low tones.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up at the Brooklyn Party Space and it was packed. Cars lined the sidewalk and there was a long line of people waiting to get in. Theodore parked the car in a VIP spot which we had reserved beforehand and we got out discreetly and cautiously. Sabrina stayed in the car, her weapons loaded and ready for use at a moment's notice.

"Good luck baby. Be safe," Sabrina said sticking her head out the window to look at Damen.
"I will darling, you be safe too okay? If anyone tries to touch you, shoot them," Damen said affectionately as he kissed Sabrina passionately on her lips.

I heard an engine die and saw Riley's BMW park on the other side of the road with her, Dean and Felix inside. My phone began to ring and I answered it. "Sì Riley. Le tue armi e quelle dei ragazzi sono pronte per l'uso?"
(Yes Riley. Are your and the boys' weapons ready for use?)

"Affermativa. Siamo bloccati e carichi," she chuckled.
(Affirmative. We are locked and loaded)
"Molto buona. Assicurati di mantenere un basso profilo, torneremo non appena Jasmine ucciderà quel bastardo," I said.
(Very good. Be sure to keep a low profile, we'll be back as soon as Jasmine kills that bastard)

"Come desideri caro cugino. Ma sbrigati, sono ansioso di vedere gli sguardi di orrore sui volti di quei bastardi messicani quando riceveranno la notizia della scomparsa del loro capo."
(As you wish dear cousin. But make haste, I'm anxious to see the looks of horror on those Mexican bastards' faces when they receive the news of their boss's demise)

"Riley. Please lay off the weed, you know the rules about getting high whenever we're on a job," I reprimanded.
"Since when is getting high on a job goes against our policies?" she snorted. "Besides you smoke weed on a job all the time."
"Just shut up and do your job," I scoffed as I hung up the phone.

"Alright people, let's go. Jasmine stay close to me, but not too close. And don't hug, touch or show affection towards Valentino or mean, disrespectful or taunting towards Damen," Theodore's voice all of a sudden had completely changed from fun and cheerful to serious and professional.