My Head And My Heart.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

"What's your safeword Jasmine?" Valentino asked as he caressed my thighs, slowly and sensually.
"Red if things get too heated, yellow if they should slow down and green if they should continue," I said immediately.

"Good girl," he whispered as he lowered his head and captured my lips with his. His tongue massaged my own and our lips molded together like two puzzle pieces. "For your first BDSM experience I shll teach you the rules of RED."

"What are the rules of RED, Sir?" I asked.
"Restraint. Endurance. Discipline. Restraint is the foundation of endurance and endurance is the building blocks of discipline. Do you understand tesoro?"
"Yes Sir. But perhaps you'll provide a demonstration?"

"Mmm such an eager learner," he praised as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and slowly pulled them down. I gasped when he pressed two fingers against my clit and pinched my nub. My cheeks heated up when his face moved in front of my pussy and inhaled my arousal. "Oh piccola, il tuo profumo è così fottutamente avvincente. Come il mio marchio personale di erba."
(Oh baby, your scent is so fucking addicting. Like my own personal brand of weed)

"I don't understand Italian Valentino," I said pulling against the tie that bound my hands.
"Speak out of turn again and I'll gag you," he threatened as he raised his head and quickly discarded my bra, leaving me totally naked and at his complete mercy.

Walking to the closet he searched for a brief moment then pulled out a small box. Reaching into it he turned to me and held up a light pink object, smooth and seven inches. My eyes widened as I realized what it was and I discreetly closed my legs.

"Why so shocked? Haven't used a vibrator before?" he smirked as he pressed a button, causing a faint buzz to emit from the device.
"Yes Sir, but only on occasion," I said honestly.
He hummed in response and stood at the side of the bed with the vibrator in his hand. Switching it to the lowest level he ran it along my exposed nipples and I gasped at the sensation.

Then it moved down to my stomach and I moaned softly, already turned on. Satisfied with my reaction he trailed it along the inside of my thighs. Then he took things further, switching the vibrator to an even higher setting and placing it directly over my clit, causing me to arch my back and moan even louder. My pussy was thoroughly soaked and I could feel my clitoris throbbing fiercely as I was subjugated to Valentino's torturous seduction.

Every few minutes he'll remove the vibrator and replace it with his fingers, stroking me and feeling my wetness. At one time he stuck two fingers into my drenched hole, attacking my clit with the vibrator at the same time. This unexpected action extracted loud moans and violent jerks on my restraints. Several minutes later he switched it off and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Don't relax, we're nowhere near finished," he said unbuckling his belt, unzipping his jeans and pulling it down a few inches. Walking to the head of the bed he tilted my head to the side where I was at eye level with his erection. "Open your mouth."

I did as he said and no sooner than I did, he inserted his dick into my mouth, pushing his length in until it hit the back of my throat.
"I'm gonna fuck that dirty little mouth so fucking hard," his dark promise had me excited and I wished my mouth wasn't full of dick otherwise I'd have begged him to do it.

With nothing more to be said, Valentino began to fuck my mouth, shoving his dick in and pulling it out with fluid motions. I gagged a few times but didn't object to his carnal actions, relishing the dominance and ownership he displayed.

"Oh fuck! Are you enjoying this, you little whore? Huh? Are you enjoying having your filthy mouth fucked by this cock?" he growled as he slapped my face with one hand and squeezed my breast with the other. I let out a string of incomprehensible words, unable to speak due to having my throat blocked and my voice rendered useless.