Petrova/Guerrero/Ivanov Family Drama.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

"I'd like to thank all of you for coming out today and celebrating with us. My wife, my family and I appreciate every single one of you. So sit back, relax and enjoy the party," Valentino concluded his speech and claps and whistles instantly filled the air.

Sitting at the head table— which hosted Mr Guerrero, Damen, Sadie, Mom, Andrès, Valentino and myself — I smiled and leaned my head on Valentino's shoulder. "That was a lovely speech."
"Thank you love," he said as he kissed the top of my head.

Once we left the church we came straight to the reception. The hall was beautifully decorated, thanks to Sadie and her fabulous taste in decor. 

The Reception Hall

A few moments later the caterers entered the hall, bearing large platters of food

A few moments later the caterers entered the hall, bearing large platters of food. The moment the different aromas hit my nose, my stomach growled and I had to quickly silence it before anyone heard. Regrettably I didn't get a chance to eat much today as Sadie and the girls spent the majority of the time pampering me and getting me ready.

There was wide range of dishes from a variety of cuisines. The first courses were Italian zucchini wrapped sushi and spring rolls with cilantro and lime. Next was the soups. The first was Italian sausage, potato and kale and the second was roasted pumpkin soup.

Then came the salads. Caprese Salad, made with mozzarella and tomato slices and sweet basil for a garnish. The next one was Macedonia Salad, a popular choice among Greek weddings. The main courses were roasted ham steak, herb roasted chicken and rice, beef teriyaki and wild mushroom risotto. There were many alternatives to choose from to keep the menu interesting.

And lastly dessert. The wedding cake, which was red velvet and cream cheese. By the time dinner was over I'd be so full my husband might have to carry me all over the place due to my inability to move on my own.

My husband. The title was so befitting.

Glancing over at Valentino I saw him conversing with Damen and his father and smiled. He looked so gorgeous in his wedding suit, like an angel in white. Ha, angel. He was anything but an angel. A devil in disguise more fit his description. But hey, he was my devil

My very own Italian devil.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I picked it up to see who it was.

S: If you continue eye fucking Valentino like that Jas people will start to talk.

I glanced up at Sadie who was grinning like a vixen as she observed the way I was staring at Valentino. With a roll of my eyes I texted her back.