The Devil Was Once An Angel.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

Saturday night came like a disfigured blur. Tonight I was going to the Empire State Building with Valentino, Sadie and Damen. Valentino said it was a huge place and anyone who didn't know their way around could easily get lost.

And yes when I say easily get lost I mean me!

It was located in Midtown Manhattan, on Fifth Avenue at 34th Street, not very far from Clinton Hill. Carl will be meeting us outside wearing casual clothes, in contrast to us who will be going in all black, looking like assassins.

Oh wait that's right, we are assassins.

"Jas are you done dressing?" Sadie called from behind my door.
"Yes I am, just putting on my make-up," I said as I dusted my cheekbones with blush.

You might be wondering why I'm putting on makeup when I'm gonna be killing people and getting blood all over me. The answer is simple: I was the bait. No one will suspect a sweet teenage girl to be the assassin, they'll be expecting a cold-blooded killer, with an array of weaponry and the Lifetime-psychopath vibe.

And yes I absolutely love lifetime movies, no one judge.

Anyway I finished the rest of my make-up and spritzed some Ralph Lauren perfume on my clothes. It was a strong perfume and one of my favorite brands. Checking my reflection in my mirror, I gave a self-righteous smirk.

Those imbeciles will never see it coming.

Jasmine's Outfit

Sadie opened the door just as I strapped my knives to my thighs and I took in her outfit

Sadie opened the door just as I strapped my knives to my thighs and I took in her outfit. It was gorgeously put together and gave off that look of an innocent school girl. It was perfect.

Sabrina's Outfit

"You look yummy Jas, it's a pity you and Tino aren't married yet, he'd have ripped that dress off and fucked you so hard after this mission was over," she said wickedly

"We're getting married tomorrow, he won't have to wait for very long," I said with a laugh. "I know how badly he wants to have me, he's waited long enough."