Only You Sir.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

"End of terms are in the first week in June, I'm getting married on the first Sunday in May," I whispered to myself as I stood under the warm afternoon sun with my schoolbooks in my hand. Some of the students were leaving to go to their homes, most were reading their notes outside by the school's entrance.

I leaned against a tree and began to read my Economics notes, making sure to stay out of the path where people were passing. I didn't want to bump into anyone and risk having my papers flying everywhere as today was a very windy day. The sun was hot and the sky was clear.

The black pencil skirt and pink sleeveless halter top I wore was perfect for this weather. I usually liked to wear boots with pencil skirts, but decided to wear heels instead.

I wanted to save the good stuff for my honeymoon.

With a sigh I opened my phone and checked the time. Two ten. I contemplated taking an Uber home, but Valentino texted me when classes were over, saying that he would pick me up. I suppose a few extra minutes wouldn't hurt. Besides the weather was so nice.

"Well, well, if it isn't St Francis' Shining Star."

Just as I was having a good afternoon. Karma's a bitch!

Jessie, Tina and Mya sure had great timing when it came to harassing my ass. Without turning around I continued reading my notes. Their heels could be heard against the concrete, clicking and clacking like a hammer hitting a nail near my ears.

"Boys, this is Jasmine, lately she's been so stressed out for some particular reason. Why not show her a good time?"

What the fuck?

Turning quickly around I saw three muscular hunks from the football team standing behind me, latched onto their arms were Jessie, Tina and Mya, resembling three leeches.
"Hey gorgeous, you're a pretty little thing aren't you? How bout we go have some fun?" one of the guys asked with a wink.

"I have studying to do, if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to it," I said as I turned around to continue reading.
"Are you putting books over sex? Nerd," another boy snickered.
I rolled my eyes and tried ignoring them but in vain. Their jeers and teasing comments made it difficult to concentrate.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" the third guy wanted to know.
"What's it to you?" I asked in annoyance.
"If you don't, I'll be glad to fill in the gap doll,"  he said flirtatiously.
I was just about to say something in reply to his comment when I heard a car engine rev.

I looked to the side of the road and saw a silver Tesla pull up. The window rolled down and I saw Valentino with his sunglasses on his head. He got out of the car and I took in his attire: black jeans and a button down black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, exposing his tattoos.

I looked back at Jessie and her friends and saw the shock written all over their arrogant faces. Seeing this as an opportunity to shut them up, I put on my sunglasses, picked up my school bag and sauntered to the car, my steps confident. When I was directly in front of Valentino, I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss on his lips. "Hi babe, thanks for picking me up, ready to go home?" I asked loud enough for them to hear.

Valentino realized what I was doing and played right along.
"Yes baby, let's go. Were you a good girl in school today?"
"I'm always a good girl," I giggled. "Shall we go?"

He chuckled and opened the passenger door for me and I winked deviously at Jessie, Tina and Mya before getting in and closing the door, catching the furious glints in their eyes.