She's Poison Disguised As Honey: Part Two

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

After breakfast the next morning, Valentino went to his office next to our room and called Damen to get an update on all that was happening in our absence. As far as Damen told him, things were running quite smoothly. Deciding to use the morning to catch up on missed work, Valentino stayed in his office with his laptop.

In the meantime I took the time to catch up on some much needed studying. Disregarding Sadie's orders of not picking up a single textbook while I was on my honeymoon, I had curled up on the sofa with my Biochem, Economics and Calculus books with my Bluetooth headphones, listening to music as I studied in the quiet living room.

After two hours of studying, I closed my books and went to see what my dear husband was up to and found him pacing the floor with his phone, speaking in Italian and occasionally pulling on a cocaine roll. Usually I wrinkled my nose at the first wiff of any cigarette smoke or weed, not really keen on having that stuff in my body.

But now, standing at the entrance of the office, watching Valentino smoke it, I felt a bit of liquid heat pool between my legs and settle in my panties, a readymade reminder that no matter what he did, I would always fall prey to it. Whether it be sleeping, working, eating, showering, shooting a gun or torturing someone.

As soon as he concluded his conversation, I stepped into the office and wrapped my arms around him, caressing his arms and biceps and feeling his toned muscles under my fingertips. "Who were you talking to?"

"It was one of our men whom I've ordered to keep tabs on Ivan, Kazimir and Andria while we're away from home," he replied. "I called to get a status report."
"You're sure that's a good idea? Kazimir's mansion is very well guarded, swarming with guards and surveillance cameras. It won't be easy to spy on them without being caught."

"I know, that's why I sent Callan. He's one of my most trusted men and knows how the Mafia operates. His family has a long history with ours and he's been working with my father for years."
"What will happen if they catch him? Will he snitch?"
"Not if his life depends on it. His loyalty is to us and only us."

I nodded understandingly and walked around Valentino to perch myself on his desk. I crossed one leg over the other and gazed at him, a seductive glint in my eyes. "Now that we're both finished with our work for the day, what say we have some...fun?"
"What kind of fun il mio gattina?" he asked amusedly.
(My little kitten)

With a playful smirk I grabbed ahold of his tie and pulled him towards me, hooking my legs around his waist while I unbuttoned his shirt, slowly and sensually. "The kind of fun that gets my pussy wet and your dick hard. The kind of fun that only naughty little girls like to play. The kind of fun that I know you're dying to have with me."

He chuckled and allowed me to pull his shirt off, exposing his muscular arms and lean stomach. I let my eyes roam his tanned skin, covered with various tattoos, each with their own individual story. In the teasing mood, I leaned my head forward and stuck my tongue out to graze his nipples, causing his body to tense slightly with the wet, tickly sensation.

"Tesoro, whatever you think you're doing, stop doing it. I won't be able to stop myself from fucking you on this desk," he warned.
"Ooh office sex, now that's an intriguing thought," I whispered as I continued to run my tongue across his chest, purposely ignoring his tone which screamed danger and promised punishment if I continued to tease him. Which I did.

"I'm warning you sweetheart, if...if you don't stop this, I will not be responsible for my actions," he rasped. "Stop teasing me, or else-"
"Or else what baby? You'll spank me?" I giggled. "Or you'll fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow. What will you do to me? Tell me sweetheart."
"Jasmine Petrova Valentino Guerrero I'm telling you this for the last time. Do not tempt me, I'm seriously holding myself back from unleashing all my pent up sexual frustration on you."
"Addressing me by my first name, maiden name and marital name are we? How sweet of you to acknowledge all parts of me."