His Sinful Desire.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

When I opened my eyes a few hours later, the first thing I noticed was the time. Judging by the sky— orange with just a few hints of violet and pink— I could tell that it was late in the evening, probably five or six pm for the most. The clouds were spread out like a fluffy blanket across the sky and the sun was just starting to lower behind the mountains, an indication of the rapidly approaching twilight.

With a yawn, I pushed the covers back and rubbed my eyes, the long sleep having restored my energy. Climbing out of bed, I wrapped the bedsheets around my body and went to look for my husband. He wasn't here when I woke up, so my guess was he was in his office. Pushing the door open, I saw him pacing the floor with his phone in hand.

Tightening the sheet around myself, I stepped inside and cleared my throat to make my presence known. He glanced up and saw me standing there and a smile appeared on his face. "Hello my love, did you sleep well?"

I nodded my head and walked up to him and he pulled me into his arms, kissing me on my forehead, neck and shoulders.
"Where is everyone?" I inquired.
"Rebecca is in the library reading, Andrès is gaming with the guys and Riley is in her room," he replied.
"Hmm, okay. Are you finished working?"
"I am now,"

With that, Valentino picked me and carried me back to our room.  Placing me on the bed he went to our closet and began searching through my lingerie drawers. When he returned, he held up a black, criss cross two piece bikini.  "Get changed, we're going for a swim."

"I just woke up Val, maybe later," I yawned.
"We'll use the jacuzzi, if you want," he offered. "You won't feel cold and it'll help relax you. Earlier you were twitching in your sleep, I figured you were having a bad dream."
"I guess I was just cold."

He chuckled and placed the bikini on the bed and went back to our closet to grab a pair of swim trunks from the drawers. "Get changed, you have three minutes."

I giggled at his dominant tone and went to do as I was told. The bikini was a wedding present from Riley and it just so happens that I haven't used it since it came. As today was somewhat of a special day for us, this one was perfect.

Jasmine's Bikini

When I changed into my bikini, I grabbed a towel, my phone and a black silk coverup

When I changed into my bikini, I grabbed a towel, my phone and a black silk coverup. Valentino was wearing a dark blue swim trunks that Riley gave him. Slipping the coverup on, I started to walk out the door when suddenly, Valentino bent down and scooped me up in his arms.

"Ahh! V..Val? What are you doing?" I squealed.
"I'm carrying my wife to the pool, what does it look like I'm doing?" he smirked.
"It looks like your stroking your male ego by doing something as macho as carrying your woman."
"Haha, very funny."