It's Heaven When You're Close To Me.

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨

The last man dropped dead with a bullet to his head, his blood stained the carpets and walls and splattered on the beige colored furniture. Jasmine emerged from the mass of bodies with her knives covered in blood and a smile on her face. I had seen her kill three men, two with bullets and one with a slit throat.

She smiled when she saw me and proceeded to walk over to where I stood, wiping her knife on a cloth."Well that was fun. Much more fun than that bachelorette party."
"Indeed. If I had known you'd enjoy a mission like this I'd have taken you on one as a date a long time ago," I said witha laugh.
"I may very well hold you to that," she whispered as she leaned up to plant her lips on mine. I kissed her with a deep sense of want and caressed her back with my hands.

"Just a few hours more my darling. In a few mere hours we will be husband and wife, I'll be yours and you'll be mine," I murmured against her lips.
"Yes. Then you can finally claim what's rightfully yours," she agreed. "By this time tomorrow I'll be lying under you and my body will be yours for the taking."

Before I could say anything else I looked at my watch and saw that it was nearly ten o'clock. Time was running out.
"We'll continue this later babygirl, right now we have work to do," I said kissing her cheek and making my way to the elevator.

She came behind me with Damen and Sabrina and we went up to the eightieth floor where our target was waiting. When we arrived I didn't see anyone around so we ran out into the hallway, our footsteps silent on the carpet.

"His suite is door number five hundred and six, search carefully and quickly," I instructed. "We only have about twenty minutes before anyone discoverers the body and sounds an alarm."
They nodded their heads and spread out, searching every door number, before moving on to the next one.

"Are you sure he's on the eightieth floor? We searched everywhere and so far there's no five hundred and six," Sabrina said.
"The file says that's where he is. Unless they mistook the floor," Damen mused. "Time is running out, we have to find the room-"
"I found it!" Jasmine exclaimed triumphantly.

The three of us rushed to the room she was pointing at and for sure, the number five hundred and six was clearly visible on the door. I inhaled sharply and tested the knob. Locked of course.
"Damen give me your lock picking set," I requested.
"Shit I forgot it home," he said sheepishly.

I shot him a look of disbelief and he shrugged helplessly.
"How are we getting in without picking the lock? Someone can come here any minute!" Jasmine said frantically.
"Sabrina do you have a bobby pin to pick the lock?" I inquired.
"Not on this door, it would break in the hole," she said regrettably.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

We stood around in the hall trying to think of a way to get in the suite. We didn't have anything to pick the lock and our knives were too big. I put my hand on my head and tried to think. My head ached from when those pricks pulled my hair and my pride even more so from when they called me a slut, while asking if I was a whore that Pied Piper ordered. The audacity.

"Whore that Pied Piper ordered," I thought to myself.

Then it hit me!

"I know how to get inside," I said.
"How?" Valentino asked raising an eyebrow.
"When I was in the room with those guys they asked if I was a whore that Pied Piper ordered, they said he has a thing for young blondes. If they saw me dressed as a whore they'll take me to Pied Piper and I'll gain access into his office."

"That could work, there's the possibility that he wouldn't even bat an eye when she presented herself, given her sublime acting skills," Sabrina mused.
"Absolutely not! Jasmine is no one's whore. I won't allow her to go in there, acting like that prick's little plaything, it's not happening,"
Valentino said firmly.