She's Insane, But She's Mine.

(Edited)

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨

"DO NOT LET HER LEAVE THE MANSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! I REPEAT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!" I yelled into my phone as I ran down the hall with Damen and Xavier in hot pursuit.

After that phone call with Andria, Jasmine had stormed out of the room and somehow made it downstairs before any of us could move a muscle. The shock seemed to have us frozen to the floor. It was Sabrina that snapped us out if it.

"We'd better hurry. Jasmine isn't in her right mind right now. She says and does anything out of anger. God knows what'll happen if she leaves here in this state," Xavier exclaimed as we rounded the corner and practically flew down the stairs.

One of the maids was vacuuming the furniture when we reached the living room and when she saw us coming, she turned off the vacuum. "Cos'è successo Don? Qualcosa non va?"
(What happened Don? Is something wrong?)
"Where is my wife? Did she pass through here?" I asked.
"Yes Don. I saw her run down the stairs two minutes ago and go outside, she didn't say where she was going."

I nodded and ran out of the living room and out the front door. Xavier's car was the only one parked in front, the rest were in our garage.
"Where the hell is she?" I groaned. "If those guards let her out I swear I'm gonna-"
"There she is!" Xavier said pointing in the direction of the gate.

I looked down and saw my silver Lamborghini Huracán standing at the entrance of the gate. It was closed and the guards weren't letting her through. Good. Making my way down the slope, I yanked open the driver's door and pulled her out by her arm.
"What the fuck were you thinking?!" I yelled as I slammed the door and dragged her back to the mansion, ignoring her angry words of protest and her attempts to get away.

When we were back inside, everyone who was upstairs— my father, Sabrina, Riley, Annalise, Dario, Dean, Felix, Bryce, Anthony and Rebecca— had come downstairs. Nancy wasn't here so I guess Rebecca asked her to stay and keep an eye on Andrès.

"Are you insane or just plain stupid?! You were leaving here to go to Kazimir's mansion, unarmed and angry. I specifically told you not go there, if I hadn't ordered the guards not to let you out, you would've driven straight to your death! Is that what you want?!"

I didn't want to yell at her, but the way I was feeling right now, I couldn't control myself. The thought of Kazimir hurting Jasmine or worse— killing her, made me physically sick. And if I had to yell at her, slap her or lock her in our room just to keep her safe and out of harm's way, then so be it.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"
"I have nothing to say-"
"Exactly! How can you? Storming out of here to attack Kazimir's wife is like signing your own death warrant! And I'm calling her Kazimir's wife because that is who she is, she's not the same sister you grew up with Jasmine. She's changed!"

"Do you think I don't know that Valentino?!" she yelled back. "I do know Andriana has changed! I know she's not the same sister I grew up with, who I used to play with and who used to love and protect me when I was little. I know she's different, I know she's changed! I know she's not the same!"

With a growl of frustration she turned away from me and started up the stairs, cursing under her breath.
"Jasmine don't you walk away from me when I'm talking to you!" I shouted as I went after her. "Get back here we're not finished!"
"Well I am! I don't have to take this!"
"Don't change the subject! If you knew Andriana has changed why would you attempt to go into Kazimir's domain unprotected? Do you not know he'll kill you if you get within five feet of his wife?!"

"He won't kill me, why would he? I married his most hated enemy, he attended our wedding, he talked down to me as though I were some child in need of discipline," she said disgustedly. "It's a game to him, all of this is a game. And he's fucking winning too!"