⚠️Very Important⚠️

11/02/24

Hey guys I hope you all are doing well.

So here's the thing. When I first started writing His Sinful Desire in 2021 my writing wasn't the best. I was inexperienced and to be frank not all that verse in certain fields and areas. Hence the reason I made so many mistakes. Now two years later my writing has grown significant and now that I know where I went wrong while writing this book, I can go about correcting those errors, making improvements and necessary clarifications.

These include:

Jasmine's College Curriculum:

Jasmine wants to be an interior designer so she'll need to take the courses required for it: Art and Design, Computer Science, Math and Economics. She was previously taking Calculus, Internet Technology, Economics, Biochemistry and English Literature.

I'll add Art and Design to her curriculum which will be her major and I'll swap out Calculus for Math and Internet Technology for Computer Science. She'll continue taking Economics as well as Biochemistry and English Literature since she loves science and reading.

Andriana and Valentino's Engagement Period.

Andriana was born in August 1997 and Valentino was born in January 1990 so there is a 7 year age gap between them. They got engaged in 2013 when Andriana was 16 and Valentino was 23. They were supposed to get married in 2015 when Andriana turned 18, however, she left him in 2014 and married Kazimir instead. Four years later Valentino meet Jasmine when she was 17 and he was 28.

Jasmine's Arrival in New York.

Jasmine was born in February 2001, making her 17 years old in 2018. She left Colombia in April 2017 and moved to Brooklyn to attend college. She's lived there for 10 months before meeting Valentino in March 2018.

Valentino's position as Don of the Sangue Mafia.

Valentino took over the duties as Don in 2017 when Luciano turned 61. Although he established his reputation years before he became the Don.

The Guerrero Family's Place Of Residence.

Luciano's father Emilio Guerrero and his wife Karmen moved to New York from Italy in 1940. Luciano was born 16 years later. When her husband died in 2012, Karmen moved back to Italy to stay with their relatives while Luciano stayed in New York with the rest of the family.

Also it's been brought to my attention that the tastes in fashion and design aren't as appealing as I would've liked them to be. I will single out each one and edit it for the LAST time. Back to my Pinterest boards I go.

For all those with lingering doubts and confusions, I hope this helped clear them up. If there's anything I missed do let me know in the comment section and I'll happily address it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this important message.
❤️❤️❤️