Let's Go For A Drive.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

By the time I was finished with my homework, it was five o'clock in the afternoon. The mansion was quiet with everyone engaged in their own activities. After I had repacked my bag for school tomorrow, I went searching for something to do. I heard Valentino and the guys laughing outside, so that's where I went.

"And I said boy don't be such a pussy, I've been shooting bitches since I was twelve years old!" Damen said slapping the table and laughing out loud. "The look on his face was priceless! Like someone shoved an orange up his ass!"

"I could only imagine," Xavier chuckled. "Everyone knows Victors mother didn't let him join the family business until he was out of college. His grandfather must've turned in his grave when he shot his first gun. It was a disaster!"

I smiled and walked up to them and took a seat on a vacant chair.
"I'm finished studying," I said tapping Xavier's arm.
"Good job I admire your dedication. Keep it up," he told me.
"How's your ass Jasmine? I heard Valentino spanked you for sending him naughty texts," Carson said winking at me.
"It's fine, took ten minutes for the burning to stop so I could sit," I admitted. "He hit me twelve by the way."

"Well you deserved it, you teased me and had the audacity to send a picture of your cleavage. Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to refrain from driving over and fucking you in the car?" Valentino asked with a smirk.

"I'm not having sex until I'm married, I promised my mother I'd save myself for my husband," I said blushingly.
Hearing this, Carson's eyes widened in disbelief. "You're a virgin? Fucking hell. That's something you don't hear everyday."

"Haven't you been touched before?" Theodore asked dubiously.
"Well no. I mean I read books and watch porn sometimes, but I've never been touched before," I said hiding my face and giggling.
"You watch porn? Jasmine you bad girl."
"I only do it when I'm bored. What's the big deal?"
"Does Sabrina know that her best friend is so naughty?" Damen asked gleefully. "If not I must tell her."
"Damen don't! She won't spare me if she finds out," I begged.
"Why not? This is much too juicy, she has to know," he insisted.

Just then Valentino got a call on his phone and excused himself to go answer. Damen put down his cigarette and got up, an evil smirk on his face. I jumped off my seat and grabbed him by his jacket just as he was about to go inside.

"Don't tell her Damen, she'll lecture me for weeks! I'll do anything! Just don't tell Sadie, please!" I put my hands together and showed my best puppy eyes, hoping he'd reconsider.
"Puppy eyes don't work on me pigeon. Besides I keep no secrets from my wife."

"What about the one where you fucked that stripper at the club? The blonde with the heterochromic eyes," Theodore snickered.
"You cheated on my best friend?" I shouted. "You ass-wipe!"
"She already knows about that," he murmured. I was drunk and high as a kite at the time. That was before we fell in love and I realized what an amazing woman she is."

"You realized what an amazing woman who is?" Sadie suddenly came outside and took a seat on a lounge chair, sipping a martini.
"We were just talking about the first time Damen fucked another woman outside your marriage," I told her.

"Oh, I already knew about that. Damen wasn't himself when that happened. You have to remember, we didn't love each other when we first got married. It was an arranged marriage, kinda like a business deal," Sadie paused a moment to gaze fondly at Damen. "but when we fell in love, I became the only woman in his life."
Damen smiled and bent his head to kiss her. "And I wouldn't change that for the world."

Right at that moment, Riley came outside with a deck of cards in her hand. "I'm gonna play some Gin, anybody interested?"
"Sure, I love Gin Rummy," Sadie said as she got off the chair and followed Riley inside.