You're Strange And I'm Strange.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

Sexually pleasing my husband was always an out of this world experience for me and having his shaft in my mouth as I sucked, licked and stroked was so fucking hot it literally made me wet just imagining how it will feel when he fucks me. And if I wanted him to fuck me, I had to impress him didn't I? So that's what I'll do.

"Mmm yes, suck that cock baby. Suck that fucking cock," he groaned and grabbed a fistful of my hair, placing the other hand on his hip and guiding my mouth so I could take in more of his engorged shaft. Closing my eyes, I inhaled through my nose and held my breath, holding perfectly still as he pushed a few inches in, leaving the rest for me to stroke. Without releasing my hair he allowed me to suck him without brutally shoving his cock in like the last few times I gave him a blowjob.

Not that I was complaining mind you.

After some time, I took his dick out and began running my tongue along the length, gazing directly into his eyes and making cute little sounds as I did, purrs, moans and wet kisses. He watched me do this, mesmerized by my actions. Reinserting his dick back into my mouth, I began bobbing my head up and down, while one hand grasped his testicles and the other stroked his rod.

"Oh cazzo piccola, la tua bella bocca è così talentuosa. Così bagnato, oh cazzo sì! Di più, fottutamente di più! Santo cazzo!" like every time we had sex, Valentino would let out a long string of  Italian and I had to sit there and guess what he was saying.
(Oh fuck baby your pretty mouth is so talented. So wet, oh fuck yes! More, fucking more! Holy fuck!)

Sometimes I would listen to him speak and memorize the words and the context in which they were spoken.

'Piccola' means 'Baby', 'Che cosa' means 'What', 'Tesoro'—which was his favourite nickname for me— means 'Sweetheart' and
'Cazzo' means 'Fuck'. And hearing 'Cazzo' three times in the same paragraph just now when he was speaking, I knew his words were absolutely filthy.

And he always said I had a filthy mouth? Please.

"Are you going to make me come tesoro? Huh?" he asked pulling his dick out so I could speak. I whined at the action and enclosed my mouth around it again and resumed sucking hard enough to drain the blood out of the erect organ. I could hear him curse under his breath and tighten his grip on my honey blonde locks, evidence that he was nearing his climax.

Counting in my head from one to twenty, I increased the speed of my strokes and the pressure of my sucking in hopes of making him climax before I reached twenty. The cum bell rang at ten.

"OOH! FUCKING HELL!" he groaned and threw his head back as bucket loads of semen began to spurt out of his dick and into my mouth. I was just about to swallow my very large mouthful of cum when I considered the fact that I should probably ask permission if I didn't want to be punished again.

Now don't get me wrong, when Valentino punished me via sexual 
degradation or spanking, I always got aroused and super turned on. But being the unpredictable sadist he was, he would prefer to  physically or orally seduce me, then when I was on the brink of my orgasm, he'd stop and deny me orgasmic pleasure. In order to prevent that, I had to obey his every word, accept his every decision and submit to his every demand and more.

"Look at you. Pure art is what you are, il mio gattino," he praised as he gazed down at me from his towering height. Without swallowing a single drop, I tapped my full cheeks and looked up at him, a pleading look in my eyes.
(My little kitten)

"What? Did you take too much? Hmm? Did my kitten drink more milk than she could swallow?" he asked tauntingly.
Feeling my cheeks about to burst I nodded my head, continuing to look at him, my oxygen slowly depleting as the seconds ticked by.