She Bends, She Buckles And She Breaks.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

After Nadia left the living room, Bryce went to his room, claiming that he had a headache and the bright light that was shining in through the window was making it worse. Now Valentino, Sadie and I were the only ones down here. Us and the maids who were busily tidying up the place.

"I don't know about you two, but I could really go for a snack," I said with a yawn as I rose off my seat. "Preferably something goey and filled with chocolate."
"Would you like some help?" Sadie offered.
"No thanks Sadie, I got it," I assured her "You go ahead and rest."

Making my way to the kitchen I put my hair in a single braid and secured the end with a rubber band. Already knowing what I was going to make, I took out a pack of M&M's and white chocolate chips from the cupboard as well as the other ingredients needed: a stick of unsalted butter, vegetable oil, white sugar, light brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, all purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and room temperature eggs.

Grabbing the appropriate spoons and bowls, I placed everything on the counter and began my task of making a batch of chocolate M&M brownies. Just as I was starting to mix the dry and wet ingredients together, Valentino came in to see what I was up to.
"What are you making?" he asked leaning his hip against the stove while watching me intently.

"I'm feeling a bit snackish so I'm fixing up a batch of brownies," I said shooting him a warm smile.
"I can make a snack for you if you want," he offered.
I perked up when I heard this. "I didn't know you could cook."
"Well, not cook per se, more like prepare."

I smiled and crossed my arms across my chest. "Well then, what are you thinking of preparing for me? Cookies? Cake? Cupcakes?"
"It's more like a drink," he chuckled. "It's thick, creamy, has a slightly sweet, slightly salty taste and is warm-"

"Cum is not a snack Valentino!" I gave a sound that was something between a shriek and a laugh combined while hiding my face.
"It's not? Because from what I gathered, you seem to lick your lips and moan every time I ejaculate in your mouth," he said wickedly as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his arms.

"If you give me cum every time I want a snack Valentino then how will we have enough to conceive our babies?" I giggled, not realizing what just came out of my mouth. When I did, the grin was wiped off my face and my shoulders sagged.

Our babies. The very words sent chills through my body.

The words 'our babies' scared me because I couldn't even begin to  picture myself as a mother. I was doing fine as a sister-in-law and a daughter-in-law, I was a wonderful cousin and niece, I was trying to be a good sister and daughter and I was managing my role as Valentino's wife excellently. But a mother? Yeah I'm not so sure about that.

God knows how such a thought could enter my mind.

And judging by his switch in demeanor and the way he dropped his hands from my waist, I could tell Valentino was just as taken aback by my words. To escape the tension and discomfort that enveloped us, I went back to the bowl and continued making the brownies.

Once all the ingredients were thoroughly mixed, I grabbed a sheet pan, lined it with parchment paper then poured the brownie batter in, using a spatula to scrape whatever was left in the bowl. When the batter was set, I placed it in the preheated and shut the door. I then proceeded to clean up the counter an clear away all the dirty dishes to wash.

I would've used the dishwasher, but I needed something to focus on, something to distract my mind from the uncomfortable topic of my impending motherhood. For a while neither Valentino nor I said anything. Until I felt his hands on my body once more. I stopped what I was doing and and raised my head to look at the wall, not knowing what to say or what to do.