Shower And Breakfast.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

As I laid awake in bed next to my sleeping husband, the sweet memories of the wonderful night we spent together came back to me. The way Valentino made love to me, the tenderness he displayed and the care he showed, it just made the experience that much better, that much memorable.

I sighed and touched my lips-the same lips he so dominantly claimed and kissed in the midst of our lovemaking. I touched my exposed nipples- the same nipples he sucked, bit and licked so passionately. My fingers explored my pussy-the same pussy he fucked so brutally and ate so hungrily as though it was his most favorite snack. The comparison made me smile.

I looked over at the man sleeping so peacefully next to me and observed his features. His dark curly hair was disheveled, his cheeks had sleep marks on them and his chest rose and fell in a steady pace as he slept. Resisting the urge to stroke his sharp jawline and play with his messy curls, I yawned and sat up in bed.

In an instant a searing pain was felt in-between my legs.

It was no secret that a woman's first time having sex hurt and my first time was no exception, especially given the length, thickness and girth of Valentino's shaft. Wincing slightly I scooted to the side of the bed and picked up Valentino's discarded shirt to put on. Checking my phone I saw that it was only seven fifteen am.

"Going somewhere?"

A smile crept up on my face as Valentino's morning voice drifted to my ears. Turning around I saw him lying on his back with his arms stretched above his head, staring lazily at me. With a small chuckle I laid back down and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and tenderly kissed my forehead.

"Good morning to you too," I said softly carressing his muscled biceps. "Did you sleep well?"
"Wrapped up in your loving embrace how could I not?"
I giggled and kissed his cheek, loving the warmth I was met with.

"I was just going to make breakfast for us, I'm starved," I yawned.
"Sounds good. I'd like your cooking to be the first thing I eat to begin our married life," he murmured in my hair.
"Mmm alright. What would you like? Eggs? Toast? Pancakes?"
"I'll eat whatever you cook baby."

I nodded and kissed him again then got off the bed, taking it slow as to not further aggravate the pain between my legs. Valentino noticed my discomfort and raised up, concern flashed in his eyes.
"Are you still sore from last night Jasmine?"

"First-time-sex cramps, nothing major," I assured him as I made my way to the bathroom to wash my hands and tie up my hair. It was then did I notice how gorgeous the bathroom looked with its cream walls, gold granite countertops, white granite floors and mahogany cupboards.

There was a window that overlooked the sparkling ocean, two large crystal chandeliers, one that hung over a plush brown rug and the other that hung over the sink. The decor was so exquisitely done and the intricate designs were impressive.

Jasmine and Valentino's Bathroom