Home Alone.

(Edited)

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨

Damen and Sabrina? Gone to Adirondacks for a romantic holiday.
Dario and Annalise? Gone to Connecticut with the kids.
Dad and Uncle Enzo? Gone to Long Island Sound on a fishing trip.
Riley and the guys? Gone out with their friends.

Jasmine and I? Stumbling through our bedroom door while attacking each other's lips with kisses, desperate to get out of our clothes and into our bed to fuck each other's brains out. Ever since we left the mansion, I've wanted to tear that dress off and ravish my wife's body, like a starved animal deprived of food for days.

As of now my erection was almost bursting out of my pants. The constant need to be inside her was so addictive, it was like cocaine coursing through my veins. I craved her taste, her wetness, her warmth and most of all, her love.

"Mmm, slow down Val, you'll rip my dress. And..and I happen to like this dress. Have some discretion," she said breathlessly.
"Fuck discretion," I scoffed as I hastily removed my shoes. "It's nearly midnight, once the clock strikes twelve, you won't be able to come for twenty four hours. And I intend to keep that promise. For now your orgasms have no limit. So shut up and take off your fucking dress."

"Yes Sir," she teased as she reached behind and unzipped her dress, shrugging it off her shoulders and allowing it to fall at her feet. She barely managed to drape it over the chair when I grabbed her by her waist and dropped her down on the bed, causing her to let out a surprised squeal.

When I had removed my blazer, shirt and dress pants, I kneeled on the bed and hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her thighs. Flinging them across the room, her bra followed soon after. Nude and totally exposed, Jasmine shyly covered her breasts with her hands. Not having any of that, I grabbed her wrists and held them above her head.

"What did I say about hiding yourself from me?" I growled. "Your body belongs to me. Every part of it is mine. You are not to hide it and you are not to let anyone else touch it. Do you understand?"
"Yes Val, I..I understand. I belong to you. I'm yours and only yours. No one else's," when she spoke, her voice was shaky and full of desire, want and need— for me.

I could only imagine how wet her pretty little pussy must be.

Not waiting to find out, I reached a finger down and stroked her in slow, vertical motions, marvelling at the slickness I was met with.
"You're drenched babygirl."
"Th..that's because I want you to f..fuck me," she moaned. "S..so please, don't hold back. It is as you say, at midnight I won't be allowed to come for twenty four hours."

I smirked and started to trace devastatingly slow circles on her clit while my other hand held her wrists above her. I contemplated using handcuffs, as they were better equipped to hold the fiesty kitten in place. Fortunately I always kept two pairs in our bedside drawer. Releasing her wrists, I reached in and pulled them out.

"Hold still baby," I instructed as I attached the cuffs to her wrists  and the bedposts, rendering her arms useless. Satisfied with her helpless state, I bent down and kissed a path from her lips, down her neck and collarbone and to her succulent breasts. Taking one nipple in between my teeth, I gently bit down on the soft bud, causing her to moan and push her chest closer to my mouth.

I sucked, kissed, licked and bit her nipples, giving both equal attention. Then I continued kissing my way down her body while pausing every few seconds to leave a love bite on her beautifully tanned skin. When I reached the apex of her thighs, I inhaled deeply through my nose, taking in the scent of her arousal.