Dinner Date.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

It was dark, my eyes stung and my head was throbbing mercilessly. The person who kidnapped me had been gone for quite a while after he drugged me and took me captive. Right now, I was tied to a chair, my hands and feet were bound with rope and I was alone with no human interaction.

It was just me and my thoughts along with my heart, beating erratically in my chest and threatening to burst through my ribcage. Although I was scared of the outcome of my kidnapping and worried that something terrible had happened to Valentino or anyone else in the family, I refused to let myself falter, mentally and physically. I had to be brave, I had to be strong.

Just as I was thinking of ways I could escape, the door opened and I heard footsteps coming towards me. The person closed the door and switched on the light. I sat perfectly still, not saying a word. Maybe whoever it was that kidnapped me wouldn't hurt me if I complied and stayed quiet.

Suddenly the person untied my hands and feet and took off the blindfold. I blinked a couple of times to clear my vision after being in darkness for so long. When I could see properly without any haziness, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Valentino! What in God's name are you doing?!"

"When I got home, I saw you studying in our room and decided not to disturb you. Then after you were finished, I grabbed you and brought you down here," he admitted.
"Did you forget to mention the fact that you chloroformed me, tied me to a chair and blindfolded me?" I asked in annoyance.

"I have a reason for doing that sweetheart," he said as he held his hand out for me to take, his eyes shining with playfulness. Despite my annoyance, I was curious as to why he would do something as impulsive as this. So I took his hand and he led me out of the basement where he had stashed me.

"As this is our first Memorial Day weekend since our marriage, I made plans for us," he told me when we arrived in our room.
"What kind of plans? Wait, before you go any further, what time is it? How long was I down there and when did you-"

He put a stop to my torrent of questions by planting his lips on my own. Forgetting everything, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. Going to school every day for so many hours and leaving Valentino was so painful for me. I missed him so much it hurt. Especially when I saw other girls kissing their boyfriends.

But now, we had a whole long weekend together, and I couldn't be happier. Feeling the desperate urge to be close to this wonderful man of mine, I straddled his waist and kissed him again with fervor, running my hands along the length of his arms and feeling his well cut, perfectly defined muscles under my fingertips.

"Te extrañé mucho mi amor," I whispered as I stared into his gorgeous silver eyes, utterly captivated by his masculine beauty.
(I missed you so much my love)

"I'm guessing that means you missed me too?" he asked jokingly.
I giggled and nodded my head and leaned my head down for another kiss. When it ended, I pushed him down on his back and climbed on top of him, a devilish grin on my face. "Since you had the audacity to kidnap your own wife, I think I deserve to be in control this time."

"And what makes you think I'll allow you to take control?" he asked raising his eyebrows.
"Of course I could always call the whole thing off and get my evening's pleasure from a dildo and a vibrator, there's really no pressure," I shrugged as I started to climb off of him.

"While I'm tempted to tie you to the bedpost and fuck you senseless, I'm afraid I'll have to cancel," he said as he got off the bed and picked up his phone. "I made plans for us tonight."
Attention diverted from sex, I sat crisscross on the edge of the bed.
"What kind of plans? Candlelight dinner? Movie night? Game night? Skinny dipping in the pool?"