Puncontrollable

The encounter with Papyrus in the kitchen was absolutely humiliating. He and Mettaton were trying to cook some sort of pasta in there and when Frisk arrived, carrying Chara bridal style, the two had some sort of freak out and dropped the boiling pot of water on to the tile and somehow the sauce in the pan caught fire. After putting it out, Frisk decided that it might be best to just order a pizza, and Frisk carried Chara back to the living room with Papyrus and Mettaton following behind.

"All of you guys need some sort of adult supervision, I swear.." Chara grumbled to themselves as Frisk sat down on the couch. They still didn't let go of Chara, or even change their position, in Chara just let out a loud, exaggerated sigh and folded their arms. "I hate every last one of you and I hope you know that. Except you Alphys. You're chill."

"Oh, uhm.. Thanks, Chara. I think?" Alphys stuttered and laughed, feeling rather special that the bitter little Chara chose to not include her in the list of 'i hate every last one of you', considering Chara usually just left it at that. Maybe this was them trying to be nice?

"Haha, punk, you know you love us!" Undyne laughed aloud, giving them a /gentle/ punch in the knee, "You're just embarrassed because we all caught you dressing up nice and pretty for your royal lover!"

"Excuse me, but I'm royal too! You should be kissing my pretty little slippers, fish face!" Chara replied hotly, sticking their foot into Undyne's face, who responded with a look of disgust and by pushing Chara's foot back down.

"I think we need to send you back to niceness school!!" Papyrus declared, and Sans laughed a little, setting down his trombone. "Worry not, Chara! I, the most humble Papyrus, can teach you how to be a nice and caring friend!!"

"Oh yes, Papyrus is an amazing teacher! I'm sure he could even help someone like you!" Mettaton confirmed, and Chara was wondering who let that bitch robot into this palace. Chara didn't like him at all, not a single bit. He was sassy, salty, rude and a robot, which kind of scared Chara. Although they would never admit to something like that, of course.

"Excuse you, but I don't need anyone to teach me anything! Go teach snooze over there how to be nice or something." Chara grumbled, turning over and burying their face in Frisk's stomach. Frisk was laughing gently, rubbing Chara's back and making sure they were comfortable.

"Oh, we'll see about that next time we train together, little punk!" Undyne challenged with a heavy laugh following it. Chara could easily beat Undyne, if they simply chose to use any of their magic. They usually chose not to, so that made it much, much harder, and Chara wondered if Undyne even knew Chara could use magic.

"Remind me to watch in on that fight, sounds like it'll be really up to scale." Sans said with a sly, boned smile. Papyrus looked like he was ready to flip the sofa over and Undyne just snapped her fingers and gave Sans the fingerguns. Sans returned them.

"We talked about this, Sans!!" Papyrus declared loudly, and Chara began to wonder if this skeleton had a volume button. "There are no puns allowed in the living room! Absolutely no puns! This is a no pun tolerance zone!"

"But Papyrus, darling, where's the pun in that?" Mettaton exclaimed, and it was followed by a generic applause and laughter noise. That one was honestly terrible, but even still, Sans was laughing and Papyrus was ready to throw something.

"I agree with Chara now! I hate all of you, except Alphys! Alphys is, as they say, chill!!" Papyrus raised one finger and decided in a loud manner. Chara couldn't help but snicker to themselves, and Frisk was happy enough listening to this madness continue.

"Wow, sure sounds like you two have a real bone to pick with me!" Sans snapped his fingerguns again while Mettaton played that stupid applause noise again. Chara was internally screaming, although they would much rather be externally screaming. It just wasn't the time for that, however.

"You might think yourself humerus, but I assure you that you are not!" Papyrus declared, following it up with a long, drawn out nyeh-heh-heh. This time, there was actual applause and Mettaton's mechanical laughter.

"You people come into my house and tell these terrible jokes, I swear.." Chara grumbled and huffed, sitting up in Frisk's lap, then wrapping their arms around their neck and pressing a gentle kiss on their cheek.

"Shhh, this is their house, too, Chara." Frisk whispered, wrapping their arms around Chara's waist. Sans pulled out a saxophone from somewhere and began to play obnoxiously annoying romantic music that came from that one movie. Not that Chara watched it or anything. Mettaton rolled up behind them and whispered in a rattly robot voice 'now kiss'

Chara blushed furiously and scoffed angrily at them all, but Frisk responded by sliding a hand up Chara's back until it reached the base of their head.. And they pulled Chara in for a kiss, and a deep one at that. Mettaton played that stupid soundtrack of his, this time an "aww" while Alphys made an actual awh-noise. Undyne clapped and laughed, Sans stood up and shimmied over to the scene while playing the song and Papyrus' jaw fell to the ground, hand on one cheek bone and the other pointing dramatically.

While all that was happening, someone was walking into the room and setting three boxes of large pizza's on the coffee table. No one noticed at all, and the pizza guy seemed kind of uncomfortable.