79 - Pro tip: Sell the same story

Warning: Weak-hearted people and underage people stay away from the Italics.

A loud honk from a passing car pulled us both out of the kiss. And some lady shouted at us through the car window.

"Get a room"

We both broke the kiss and I was beyond mortified to look at him. I dared to look into his eyes and the burning desire in them gave me hot chills.

I will regret it tomorrow.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. I don't know how we managed to reach home without wrecking the car into a tree.

The minute I got out of the car, he picked me up with my legs wrapped around his torso. With my hands in his hair as he kissed my neck. I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him back with equal fervor.

No matter how much we kiss I don't seem to get enough of it. My heart is beating crazy against my ribcage. My skin was burning with his touch.

I'm sure this is going to be the end of me. At the same time this is the most alive I have felt in recent years.

He didn't see where he was going and his knee hit the table and the flower vase on it fell breaking into pieces. A low groan escaped from the back of his throat making me giggle in his arms.

"Ah, she finds it funny." He mocked.

We made it to our room stumbling across the stairs. Making out in the bed is a lot hot than against the car. I yanked his tux off and looked at his damp and sticky white shirt acting like a sheer barrier between me and his yummilicious body. I placed soft kisses on his chest as he shivered under me.

He turned me around, taking control, and planted kisses from my neck to shoulder pushing my dress strap aside, sending me into a world of ecstasy.

"You will hate me if I don't stop now." He murmured breathing hard against my shoulder.

"I already hate you," I replied biting his ear lobe and tugged his hair pulling him near me.

"I hate you too." He replied tearing my dress with a pull.

"Why did you do that? That's a beautiful dress. You know there is a thing called zip right? Now, I really hate you." I shrieked out at the sudden pull.

"I will get you another one.'' He murmured.

"But.." His lips claimed mine, stopping the words in my throat. My nails dug into his shoulder and we devoured the night in our arousing hatred, professing our undying hatred to each other till the wee hours of the morning.

*********

I woke up with the sound of constant pings on my mobile disturbing my sleep. Jason was sleeping soundly beside me. His arm wrapped around me, my back pressed to his chest.

What did I do?

My cheeks reddened in embarrassment as all the memories of last night flooded my brain. Couples confess their love but we professed our hate. We sure are weird.

I pulled the blanket and wrapped it around myself and dashed to the washroom. I bolted the door and gasped looking at my reflection in the mirror. How much concealer do I need to cover these up?

After finishing my morning duties I went back to the room only to see Jason sleeping in his birthday suit.

I closed my eyes with one hand and grabbed another clean sheet and threw that over him with my eyes still closed.