23 - Unleashed the wild beast

Jason's POV

"Mom I agreed to come to India only because you told me, we all could go together. But now that you and Dad are not coming. I don't see any more reason for me to go." I whined at Mom.

I made this trip with my friends and had to back out of it because of my mom's request but now that they aren't coming! I dont want to go.

"We are coming after a week Jason and you have to go, no more discussions. "

"Maybe I could come with you and Dad. What will I do there? I don't know anyone there. I have made some plans with my friends. I don't want to miss out."

"I want you to go to look after Amy and Ryan. She is meeting her family for the first time. What if something goes wrong. The fact that they tried to take her custody still worries me. Please." She said holding my hand's tears forming in her green eyes.

"If there is an issue with our company. I would leave it for your Dad to take care of and go to India. But this is about Limelight Interiors. Your father and I gave our promise to Robert on his deathbed to take care of Amelia and the company. We have to take care of both." She added looking miserable and tears brimming her eyes.

"Okay, I will go. Now don't cry." I told her hugging her.

"Thank you and please don't be rude to Amy." She asked still hugging me.

I immediately pulled out of the hug and said "That I can't do." I told her grinning and earned a playful whack from her.

                       *********

Everything went fine after reaching India. I can notice the cold behavior of Mr.Raj towards me but I just don't care about it. If he is good towards Amy then I'm fine. Except for him the rest of the family were very sweet.

This trip to India is not so bad as I thought it would be. They are giving me my space. All I have to do is accompany Amy, Dia, and Ryan whenever they go out.

After dinner, the house is strangely quiet. I couldn't hear Amy, Ryan, or Dia. I want to check what those three are up to. I knocked on Dia's door twice but no one answered. I opened it slightly and peeked in to see it empty.

I went to the terrace their new favorite spot to sit and chat all day. There is no one on the terrace too. It's almost 9:45 pm I couldn't understand where they went at this time.

I messaged Ryan and Amy about their whereabouts. I don't have Dia's number.

*Where are you guys?*

*Please don't get mad. We sneaked out to a party.*

Sneaked out to a party!! I felt my blood rushing through me. How can they go out without telling anyone.. they could tell me at least.

*Whose party? What are you even talking Amelia? lost your fucking mind? Send me the address I will come asap.*

*We are at Sameer's place. It's his birthday. We are just about to start. Don't worry. I Will return in 10mins*

*Send me the address now*

I waited for a few more minutes but there is no reply from her.

I tried calling Amy but the call doesn't get through. Then I pressed my mobile to call Ryan but he doesn't pick up his phone either.

Not knowing what to do I walk to Mrs. Kashyap's room and knocked it. She opened the door and looked surprised to see me.

"Do you need anything Jason?" She asked me.