31- Paparazzi and tabloids

The car entered high-rise black gates. I gasped looking at the external facade of the villa with straight lines and sweeping curves creating a dynamic and striking look. Blue tinted full-height windows added a colorful contrast to white pristine walls.

The car stopped at the porch. Logan immediately came out to open my door while Charlie opened Jason's door.

What? Is he bullying them to open his doors now?

"Ms. Jones, I will get the luggage inside," Logan told me.

"Thank you. Please call me Amelia," I told him with a smile and walked towards Jason who is waiting for me.

"So ready for the house tour?"

"Yep," I said popping the p.

The living room is framed by sliding glass doors on three sides. Does he know anything called privacy?

An L-shaped white couch is placed with a center table. There is an electric fireplace and a flat tv above it on the wall.

The dining room got a massive 16seater dining table and the kitchen is in modern style with white-colored wooden cabinets with shining appliances.

"This is Dad's room." Jason pointed to one bedroom on the ground floor. "The next one is the guest bedroom. The opposite one is a game room." He gave me a grin.

He has his own gym room? Ryan would be so jealous right now I swear to God.

We went up the spiral staircase. There is a living room smaller than the one downstairs,  four bedrooms, and a gym room. Jason showed three ensuite bedrooms that are spacious with a king-size bed, a corner study table with a chair, a walk-in closet, and a balcony. The first floor also has a massive terrace with lounge chairs for relaxing when the weather is nice.

"The other one is mine. You can pick one of these 3rooms." He pointed at the closed bedroom door.

Logan came with my luggage upstairs. I asked him to place it in the room opposite Jason's because it has an amazing view of the garden, snow-covered trees, and bushes. The best part of the house is the covered swimming pool placed at the rear end of the house.

"So when are you going to your college?"

"Monday" I removed my jacket and placed it on the coat rack.

"Okay, you have 3days to settle in. You can look around and get familiar with the city. If you want I will show you around tomorrow." Jason said placing his hands in his pockets.

"So that you will leave me alone in some unknown place? And I have to fetch my way back?" I raised my eyebrows and folded my hands at my chest.

A few years back Jason took me out for getting ice cream to a town nearby and left me there and hid behind the shops and scared me to death for freaking 30minutes.

"Stop it! That's like what? 6years back? Don't worry I won't. If I dared to do so my mom will come on the next available flight. This time I'm promising I'm going to be on my best behavior."  He once again came into my personal space, his green orbs gazing into me and a genuine smile on his face.

My mind was again clouded by his scent. Get a grip, Amy. What is wrong with you? This is Jason for fuck sake.

"After the stunt you pulled at the airport it's difficult to believe you. But since you promised the best behavior you are appointed as my chauffeur for the weekend," I told him giggling.

Jason rolled his eyes at me but nonetheless smiled. He checked his watch, "Feel at home. I should go now. Bye.." He said stroking my cheek with the back of his palm.