- six -

i hope you're doing well, stranger.

- kang y.

jongho felt a small smile creep to his cheeks as he finished reading the letter. who knew that a person who he did not know could make his day so much better?

"finally... a friend who might understand," he whispered to himself.

he read the letter over and over, the small smile that remained on his face from the thoughtfulness of the unknown boy continuing to touch his heart. he was too distracted to notice yewon enter the room, holding the teddy bear that jongho had given her for her 2nd birthday four years ago.

"why are you so smiley, jongie?" she asked softly, giggling a bit.

jongho blushed and folded up the letter, placing it under his pillow before he picked yewon up and placed her on his lap.

"someone wrote me a letter and that made me really happy," he explained.

"was it sannie?"

"shh... bunny, you know we can't talk to him anymore."

"but why? he didn't do nothing wrong..."

"i know, yewonnie... i know. but papa doesn't want us to talk to him and we need to respect his wishes and not make him mad, okay?"

the small girl nodded, frowning a bit before nuzzling her head into jongho's chest.

"i see you brought ribo in here with you, huh? you must be scared about something..."

"i hear mama and papa saying they want to break up," yewon muttered. "i-i don't want them to, jongie..."

"bunny... sometimes adults have to break up to be happy. don't you want mama and papa to stop fighting?"

"y-yeah, but who do i live with?"

"you live with whoever you want to live with, okay? and you can visit whoever you don't live with any time you want."

"w-will you come with me?" yewon asked, her voice breaking as she looked into jongho's eyes, her own shining with tears.

"of course i will, wonnie... of course."

yewon cuddled into jongho's arms, finding safety there. the poor girl had already been through so much at such a young age, jongho felt terrible about it. he wished it was him who dealt with this at yewon's age.

"are you gonna send a letter back?" yewon asked out of the blue.

"i think so. do you want me to put on a movie for you while i write?"

yewon nodded and jongho smiled, kissing her forehead before placing her down and grabbing his remote.

"alright, what are we watching today?"

"madagascar!"

"alrighty, bunny."

jongho went and put the movie on, then sat at his desk and began to write.

dear kang...

______
a/n:
hehehee another day of double updates bc i'm just so excited about this book :))

anyways, it's comeback day!!!!! are y'all excited?