- fourty -

TW: mention of eating disorder

jongho and san returned back to the apartment hours later, jongho looking exhausted and san tense. yeosang and wooyoung were immediately worried by this, going over to their respective partners to find out what was wrong.

"san argued with a doctor for half an hour because they acted like there's nothing wrong."

is there?

"you know... the hospital sucks. they failed to mention to me that i still had a concussion when i was discharged. now it's worse and i'm not supposed to look at my phone or be in the light or anything."

so no movie night or anything any time soon, huh?

"unfortunately. i-i should go lay down... come with me?"

i'll be right there, i just want to talk to san and woo really quick and then we can cuddle!!

a small smile appeared on jongho's lips and he nodded slightly, then went to the guest room to lay down.

yeosang walked over to where wooyoung was calming down a still-angry san, waving slightly before beginning to type.

so you argued with a doctor?

"yeah..."

how bad was it?

"we literally got out of the car and he ran to these bushes outside the office to throw up, and then he almost passed out. they took over an hour to even see him, and then insisted nothing was wrong until i argued with the doctor for half an hour explaining that what he's feeling is not normal... they went over his symptoms again and were shocked when they found out he wasn't told about his concussion... that just made me more angry and my anger was making jongho agitated too. needless to say, it was not the best doctors trip."

"they didn't prescribe him anything, right?" wooyoung asked.

"no, they didn't. just told him to get lots of rest, avoid light, a few other things... and told him to take ibuprofen if his head hurts."

"so it's nothing too serious? that's good..."

"hopefully it stays that way... the doctors at the hospital did say that anything was possible considering the severity of the crash."

i'm gonna go lay down with him, but please feel free to come in if you need anything or to make sure he's doing okay.

"thank you, sangie..."

yeosang nodded and made his way to the guest room, where jongho was in bed, holding his head. yeosang laid down in front of the boy and frowned, gently moving the boy's hands.

"do y-you need some medicine?"

"no... i-i'm fine..."

"jjong..."

"i-i'm fine, yeo... please don't try to push me, i-i don't want to yell at you."

yeosang sighed and nodded, staring the the two's hands.

"sangie... i-i'm sorry, i've just been very... frustrated today."

"i-it's okay... i-i get it..."

jongho gently pressed a kiss to yeosang's forehead and smiled small, brushing the boy's hair from his eyes.

"r-rest..." yeosang insisted.

"you too, yeo... i know you stayed up later than you should've last night to make sure i was okay."

"i-i can't help i-it..."

"what can i do to help you fall asleep?"

"j-just hold me... just like you always do."