- fifty four -

after a few weeks of hunting in collaboration with san and wooyoung, jongho and yeosang had found an apartment. jongho did most of the moving with san and mingi's help, wooyoung spending those days with yeosang at the apartment he now shared with san and giving the boy all the reassurance he needed. however, today was a particularly bad day for yeosang to be apart from jongho, he was incredibly anxious and just wanted to cuddle.

wooyoung and yeosang were watching a movie as the feeling intensified, yeosang chewing on his lip before excusing himself to the bathroom to call jongho. the boy answered after only a couple of rings, greeting his lover warmly.

"hi, love... what's up? everything okay?"

"n-not really..."

"i'm only in the next building over, bub... do you want me to come by for a couple minutes?"

"i-i need more than a couple minutes... i-i just want to cuddle..."

"we're setting up our bed right now... do you think you'll be able to wait just a few minutes more? i'll come get you and we can spend the rest of the day in our apartment, cuddling..."

"i-i'll try... t-that sounds nice..."

"we don't have any food just yet but we can order delivery or see if we can have something from san and woo later on... only a few days left until we can get ourselves settled here, love... furniture's almost all set up and then we can move our own stuff in. exciting, yeah?"

"yeah..."

"okay, i'm gonna go finish getting the bed set up with san and i'll come over to get you when it's ready, okay?"

"o-okay..."

"see you in a little while baby."

"see you..."

the two hung up and yeosang made his way back into the living room where wooyoung was waiting for him.

"everything okay, sangie?"

yeosang shrugged before sitting down, hugging himself a bit.

"anxious?"

yeosang nodded.

"ahh... is there anything i can do to help you?"

"i-i don't think s-so..."

"okay..."

"j-jjong's gonna come g-get me s-soon..."

"ah, good. y'know... he's so good to you, i'm so glad you found him."

"r-really?"

"i know i didn't seem super supportive at first but i just get protective and all... jjong's a really good guy and you deserve that."

"thank you..." yeosang whispered.

wooyoung just nodded and scooted closer to yeosang, wrapping his arm around the younger and cuddling into his side. the two stayed like this and got close to the end of the movie. before they could finish it though, san and jongho walked in. san quickly went to the kitchen to get water and jongho walked to the couch, sitting on the other side of yeosang and kissing his cheek.

"hey, baby..."

yeosang waved, then clung to the boy's arm and rested his head on his shoulder.

"ready to head out?"

yeosang nodded, humming lightly before looking up at jongho. the younger smiled and kissed his lover's forehead, then gently pulled him up.

"thank you for keeping him company, woo. i really appreciate it."