- thirty eight -

yeosang and jongho had avoided telling their friends that they were together, as yeosang was a bit nervous for wooyoung's reaction. despite how wooyoung had encouraged the relationship before, things were still a bit tense between wooyoung and jongho, making yeosang worry. they had told yeosang's mother when they visited, which was a difficult visit for yeosang, but he managed to make it through.

san had invited yeosang and jongho to come back to the apartment and stay for a bit, but warned them that wooyoung was still a bit upset. despite jongho's hesitancy, yeosang insisted it would be okay and the two were heading over later in the day.

"are you sure you want to stay there?" jongho asked, gently rubbing yeosang's sides.

yeosang nodded, smiling small and laughing lightly at jongho's concern.

"i just don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything, yeah? if you don't want to stay after we've gotten there, just let me know, baby."

"okay..." yeosang whispered.

"hwa's gonna be here to pick us up soon... you don't want to tell him yet, right?"

"mhmm..."

"okay... then give me a kiss before he gets here," jongho insisted, smiling as he cupped yeosang's cheek.

yeosang smiled and leaned into jongho's touch, connecting the boys' lips. they only parted upon hearing the knock at the door, signaling seonghwa's arrival.

yeosang rushed to the front of the house, jongho laughing and smiling small as he followed, then the older opened the door and waved to seonghwa.

"hey sangie, hi jjong. are you two ready to go? if not i can come back, hongjoong's in the car right now because he slept over and he didn't want to go home yet."

"what do you think, yeo?" jongho asked softly, resting his hand on the small of his back.

i'm ready to go but it's really up to you, i don't mind either way.

"okay... hwa, can we just get like five minutes? i just want to make sure i grabbed everything," jongho explained.

"yeah, no problem. just come on out when you're ready."

jongho nodded, snaking his hand down to grab onto yeosang's as the boy shut the door. as soon as he had, jongho gently pushed yeosang against the door and kissed him, yeosang fluttering his eyes shut at the sudden feeling.

"you're so beautiful," jongho whispered.

"i-i'm—"

"ah, don't try to argue. i may just have to not give you kisses if you do that," jongho joked, causing yeosang to pout.

"you're mean!"

"noooo, i just don't want you to talk bad about yourself, love. you know how i feel about that."

yeosang sighed and nodded, walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"yeo, baby, what are you sitting for?"

"c-come here..."

confused, jongho obliged to yeosang's request, sitting on the couch beside the boy. yeosang smiled and got up, sitting on jongho's lap and straddling him. jongho knew it was an innocent thought, but his breath got cut short at the feeling and he felt his cheeks grow hot.

"y-yeo—"

"what? do you n-not l-like me h-here?" yeosang asked softly, frowning a bit.

"yeo, no... baby, i like you here, i promise... i just... u-um... i-i don't want things to get heated."

dive into you | jongsang (✓)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara