- twenty three -

"yeosang... yeosang, breathe," jongho whispered, squeezing the boy's hand. "woo said they're going to be home soon, yeah?"

yeosang nodded, squeezing his eyes shut.

yewon frowned when she noticed that yeosang was so upset, not liking seeing her new friend like this.

"jongie...?"

"yeah, bunny?"

"name?" she asked, pointing at yeosang.

"his name is yeosang, bunny."

yewon nodded and stepped in front of yeosang, placing her hands on one of the boy's knees.

"yeosang? why you so sad?"

"yewon... he doesn't talk, remember?"

yewon nodded and gently grabbed one of yeosang's hands with both of hers, popping her head into his view.

"yeosangie... you don't have to be sad. jongie and i are here,"" she said softly, leaning against him a bit.

"gentle, wonnie... gentle," jongho reminded.

yeosang picked yewon up and placed her in his lap, hugging her warmly as he let tears run down his cheeks. she noticed and tried to hug him the same way jongho hugged her when she cried, hoping it would help him feel better. jongho noticed this and smiled small, gently kissing yewon's head before sitting back next to yeosang and resting his hand on the small of the boy's back.

the door began to open and yeosang's body jolted in place, not wanting to force yewon to get up. jongho gently wiped the boy's tears away and then pulled yewon into his own lap so that yeosang could get up.

"go... we'll wait for you right here, yeah?"

yeosang nodded and rushed to greet wooyoung and his mother.

"hi, sangie... could you help her over to the couch? she's tired..."

"b-but..." yeosang whispered, feeling defeated.

"what's up, baby?" yeosang's mother asked, noticing how yeosang's mood had deflated within seconds.

"i-i— i b-brought m-my friend..." he whispered, nervous that jongho would hear.

"you brought a friend home?" she asked, beginning to feel excited for her son.

yeosang nodded, chewing his lip and looking at the ground.

"well, take me to him! i'd love to meet him," she beamed.

"mama... you really need to rest though," wooyoung reminded.

"i'll rest after i meet yeosang's friend. don't worry about me, wooyoung!"

yeosang felt his heart beat a bit faster and he brought his mother and wooyoung into the living room where jongho sat with yewon on his lap.

"oh, jongho! nice to see that you and sangie are hanging out," wooyoung said with a nod.

"jongho... your boyfriend's cousin, right?"

wooyoung nodded, smiling small.

"yeah... that's me. it's lovely to meet you, ma'am. and this is my little sister, yewon."

"hi!" she peeped, smiling brightly at yeosang's mother.

"oh, she's beautiful... how old are you, sweetie?"

"i'm six!"

yeosang smiled small, anxiously playing with his bracelets. jongho made eye contact with the boy and nodded for him to come over, which caused the older to nod slightly before obeying.

dive into you | jongsang (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें