6 Dynamic Personality

Part 6 Dynamic Personality

Khushi felt relieved because Arnav's family didn't behave like HIGH-CLASS people but was so humble and lovable. Though Arnav wanted Anjali to take care of Khushi Ratna was the one who was fully set to do that. Of course, she wanted to do that for her son... to get into his good book AGAIN. Maybe, Arnav also would have known that Ratna would take care of Khushi no matter whether he gave Khushi's response to her or not.

Khushi felt Arnav's different behavior towards Ratna and Anjali. Ratna and Anjali insisted Khushi not be sad but Khushi felt a deep sadness in both of their eyes. Were they hiding such sadness in their hearts? Even Arnav looked soft towards his sister. Khushi was thinking about those, laying on the bed. She closed her eyes, hearing washroom door opening sound. Anjali came out of it, wiping her face.

That's when they heard a knock on the door. Anjali opened it whereas Khushi kept pretending. She smiled at Ratna.

"Does Khushi sleep?" Ratna asked.

"Mmmm... just now"

"I hope she didn't cry after I advised her"

"No... she didn't..."

"Poor girl... how fate played in her life at this small age...!"

Anjali nodded yes.

"She lost her mother and father... a heartless man tried to marry her. Yet, God showed her a place to take a breath peacefully."

Anjali again nodded yes.

"Likewise, God will show a place to take a peaceful breath to you too, Anju"

Anjali blinked, looking somewhere. Khushi raised her brows. What did she mean? What happened to Anjali? Why did Ratna compare Anjali's life with Khushi's?

"I'm sorry, Anju. I don't say that to hurt you"

Cutting her,

"I know, Mom... I know you won't hurt me. you are my Mom after all..." Anjali tried to console her.

"No, Anju... I do hurt my children... I did hurt Chotte... that's why he is not talking to me. how badly he would have hurt that he is not talking to me for more than ten years...?" Ratna chocked.

"Mom, please, relax"

"I don't know whether I will get a chance to mend things between me and Chotte..." tears slipped down from her eyes.

"You will surely get a chance Mom"

"I have almost lost my hope Anju. Each and every day I pray for that chance. That's my first prayer every day. I want to get his forgiveness before I die"

"Mom, why are you talking like this? Chotte is not bad..."

Cutting her,

"Yes, he is not a bad boy. That's why he is stubborn. I should also have been stubborn in that point. But, I have missed being stubborn. I should have trusted him... I should not have made him bow down... Trust is bigger than anything in a relationship. I failed to give it to Chotte" she cried.

"Everything will be alright, Mom"

"When? It's been ten years... my son is not even looking at me"

"It's all fate Mom. You and Chotte had a more good bonding than you had with me. He was so fond of you. That's why he could not tolerate your distrust of him. But still, he loves you so much... he can't be without seeing you... he will surely understand one day and will talk to you"

"I wish THAT day will come into my life soon"

Khushi felt bad for Ratna. It seemed Arnav had a good attachment with Ratna and for some reason, they were not on talking terms. Don't know what happened between them.