9 Ratna is in

Part 9 Ratna is in...

Hari Prakash wiped the water on the floor. He saw a doctor entering RM.

"Mr. Raizada called me," the doctor said.

"Jee... Arnav Baba told me about your arrival. Please come"

He guided the doctor to Anjali's room.

"Khushiji, the doctor is here," HP said.

She nodded ok.

"Namaste, doctor"

HP gave a chair to the doctor to sit on. Sitting close to Khushi's ankle, the doctor examined.

"What happened?" The doctor asked, concentrating on her leg.

"My ankle got twisted, doctor"

HP went to Arnav's room to inform him about the arrival of the doctor. Arnav came out of the washroom after changing the dress. He saw HP waiting at the doorway.

"What?" He asked.

"The doctor came"

"Oh..."

Taking his mobile, he headed to Anjali's room while checking the mobile whether Khushi called him or not. But there was no missed call on his mobile. Didn't he ask her to call him when the doctor comes? Why didn't she call him?

He came to Anjali's room. At the same time, Simran opened the door.

"What happened?" He asked frowning.

"Doctor injected Khushi. That's why I locked the door" Simran said.

"Ohh..."

Arnav saw her leg swell.

"her leg swelled, doctor," Arnav said panicking.

"It's a slight sprain. The injection is given. She will be all right"

"Thank you, doctor"

"Take care. Apply the gel..." She extended a gel to Khushi. She nodded ok while taking it from the doctor.

The doctor left.

"Why didn't you call me? I asked you to call me when the doctor comes. Didn't I?" Arnav questioned Khushi.

"Oh... The doctor started asking me questions. So, I forgot to call you" she said.

"Will you forget everything if anyone started asking you questions?" he asked sarcastically.

Khushi didn't answer. She didn't know the answer to the question. She tried to get down from the bed. Arnav stopped her.

"What are you doing?" he stopped her, extending his hand.

"I just..."

"Going to mop the floor again?"

She gulped down. She wanted to do the same because she left it unfinished.

"Amma and Anjaliji will fall down if they step on the soap water..."

Arnav widened his eyes with astonishment. Was she really going to mop the floor?

"Have you gone mad, Khushi? Will you mop with the wounded ankle?"

"I'm feeling better now"

"Oh really?" He asked folding holds hands with lifted-up brows.

Khushi nodded yes.

"You must be a super heroin..." He mocked.

Khushi was silent.