12 Rajeev is coming

Part 12 Rajeev is coming

Arvind looked at Simran who was glaring at him.

"I'm sorry, Beta..." Arvind said to Simran regretting.

"Sorry? Your son threw me out of RM. Does the sorry enough to set everything back?" she asked furiously.

"You don't know Arnav. He is so adamant. He won't change his mind if he got fixed with something..."

Cutting him,

"Then how do you get me married to him?" she questioned him irritably.

Arvind was silent. He didn't have the answer to the question.

"Ok, fine... I know what to do and how to move the cards" Simran said.

She went to her room. Arvind stood helplessly. Here, his condition became miserable and this girl wanted him to get Arnav married to her...!

..........

Arnav came to Anjali's room with Khushi. Anjali and Ratna followed them.

"Make yourself comfortable..." Arnav said.

Khushi nodded ok.

"I'm sorry, Arnavji, because of me you fought with your father," She said sadly.

"Touch your heart and say, because of you did I fight with my father?" He asked her.

Khushi bowed down.

"I asked you something, Khushi..." he tilted his head.

"If I had not come here..."

Cutting her,

"You no need to think about IFs and BUTs... we can't change anything that already happened. And you are not a reason for anything that happened. Don't confuse yourself. You are destined to be with us. That's all..." Arnav said firmly.

She saw Ratna coming with Anjali. She went to Ratna,

"Amma, I'm sorry..." she said clutching her hand.

"For what?" Ratna asked.

"You confronted Babuji..."

"He was wrong. So, I confronted him. he should not have done that without Chotte's consent because he has no right to decide on this matter but only Chotte"

"But..."

"You know what? You have to be sorry for sleeping in the kitchen. Don't you think it hurts us?" Ratna asked with a smile.

"I'm sorry..." Khushi said, making a face.

"Khushi, apart from everything, there is something you have to mind about... RELATIONSHIP. It was your father who gave such a relationship to you. (she said looking at Arnav) You came to the place where you belong to. Just think about it." Ratna said.

"Thank you so much for being with me, Amma"

"You to be with us...don't go anywhere" she chuckled.

Khushi nodded ok with a smile. That brought a smile to Arnav's face too.

"Khushi, if you want a job, Chotte will arrange for it. Do you know who he is? He is such a powerful man who can achieve anything... there is nothing that he can't do..." Anjali said, looking at Arnav from the corner of her eyes. She knew Arnav didn't like such flattering words.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Enough Di..." he said wearily.

Anjali chuckled.