11 Explosion

Part 11 Explosion

Arvind bowed down could not bear the heat of Arnav's gaze. He suffocated like hell when Arnav walked toward him. Simran noticed that Arnav was still holding Khushi's hand and he was dragging her with him. He stood looking at Arvind, controlling his anger.

"Is she a servant?" Arnav asked Arvind with a daggered gaze.

Arvind bowed down.

"From when did you start making decisions on your own, Dad?" his words sparkled with fire.

Arvind raised his head towards Arnav's face.

"What happened to you all of a sudden that made you do something that makes me (he stressed) mad?"

He hinted that he was mad and Arvind was the reason.

"I just afford her a job, Chotte..." he faltered.

"She is my responsibility... Who are you deciding on her matter? How could you decide it without my consent?"

"Don't I have the right to make decisions?"

"Noooo... Certainly not... because your decision always sucks like this..."

"Chotte, you are insulting me in front of the guests. How do they respect me?" Arvind said disappointedly.

"You have lost YOUR FAMILY'S respect a long ago, Dad. Have you ever regretted that? I would have respected you if you had behaved respectfully"

Making herself braver, Simran answered.

"Arnav, uncle just wants to make her happy and..." Simran shut her mouth as Arnav throws a glare at her.

"Stay out of this... This is none of your business... Stop poking your nose in my matters." He said tightening his jaws.

Khushi was taken back seeing his anger with Simran.

"Chotte, she is our guest. You can't insult her"

"Khushi is my guest... Where was your sense when you appointed her as a servant? Do you think you honored her by doing that?" Arnav exclaimed.

"Arnav, uncle will do anything for your betterment only..." Simran again got in.

"I said the stay of my family matter..." Arnav sneered.

"Chotte..."

"You have not answered my questions yet, dad..."

"She prepared a good coffee. So, I afford her a job. I didn't think it's wrong"

Before Arnav asked him anything,

"Wait... Did Khushi prepare coffee?" Ratna asked.

"Haan..."

"Why did you ask her to prepare coffee? I just gave you one before going to the temple..."

"oh... Simran wanted coffee. As Hariprakash was not at home, she asked Khushi to prepare one"

All of them looked art Simran loathly.

"Hann... She prepared coffee well. That's why uncle wanted to appoint her as..." She stopped without completing the word servant.

"Oh... This is why you insisted Khushi not to be easy with us?" Ratna asked Simran shrinking her eyes.

All of them looked at Ratna shockingly, including Arvind.

"What are you saying, mom?" Anjali asked.

"She is the one who insisted Khushi sleep in the kitchen," Ratna said looking at Simran.