44 Uninvited Guest

Part 44 Uninvited guest

Ajay Singh was on call.

"No, Babuji, please try to understand..."

"What else do you want me to understand? Khushi got married. She became someone else's wife. Our efforts went in vain. She spilled from my hand completely. Even though you bring her to Lucknow there won't be any use for her anymore. She would have been on his bed by now" Vijay Singh sneered.

Ajay Sigh was silent. His father was not wrong. Khushi would have completed her first night by now. Then there won't be any use in abducting her anymore.

"How could I live hundred years if I could not marry her? She is no more a virgin now. What's the use of you staying in Delhi?"

"I have important work in Delhi, Babuji. That's why I'm staying here"

"What are you going to do? Are you going to kill her husband?"

"I'm capable of doing that and you know that. Not only him but also everyone who helped him should pay for what they did."

"In the process of revenging them, don't lose yourself. I won't mind if you fight in Lucknow. Delhi is different from Lucknow and its people. Don't forget that"

"But, everyone is human and everyone will die if I shoot them. There is no difference between Delhi and Lucknow people in that matter" Ajay Singh hauled wrathfully.

Vijay Singh felt satisfied. He too wanted to revenge on Khushi and her husband for deceiving him.

"I will come to Lucknow soon" Ajay Singh disconnected the call.

........

Shyam was hesitant to near Anjali as their story was different.

"Will you give me some time, Shyam?" Anjali asked hesitatingly.

Shyam smiled.

"Gladly... we are going to France in two days. So just relax. We are going to be together forever. So, feel free. Until then, spend your time with your family"

"Thank you, Shyam"

"Mention not"

They lay on the bed.

"Shyam..."

"Mmm?"

"Are you not interested in going to your home?"

"I will go there before going to France to bid bye to my father"

"You mean, are we going to go to your home?"

"If you don't have any issues, you can come with me. if you don't like to come, I have no issues"

"What do you think?"

"I don't want you to come there because we can't expect a good reception from my father and sister. They would have been frustrated like hell... especially, Simran."

"But she was the one who insulted Chotte"

"She won't mind her mistakes but only disappointments. Such a brainless woman she is... That's why I don't want you to come with me"

"We will decide it when the time comes"

"My decision will be the same no matter what"

Anjali nodded yes.

The next morning

Arnav opened his eyes from his sleep and saw Khushi combing her hair, sitting before the dressing table. She saw him waking up, through the mirror. He sat on the bed, smiling at her. Khushi also smiled.