51 Ammaji

Part 51 Ammaji

Naushad looked here and there squeezing his eyes. He didn't find Simran in the jeep but only a chit. It was being kept under the handcuff that had been locked in Simran's hands. Talking it hurriedly, Naushad read it.

*How dare you arrest my partner Simranji? You can't touch her until Ajay Singh is there for her service, mind it, Mr. Naushad Mohammed* - Ajay Singh.

Had been written in the chit. Naushad gritted his teeth wrathfully.

So, as he expected, Simran was a crime partner of Ajay Singh. Being Ajay Singh's partner, how brilliantly Simran pretended like she knows nothing...! but how did she get tied up with him? He was in Lucknow whereas Simran was in Delhi. What was the connection between them? Ajay Singh was ASR's rival and Simran was his Jeejaji's sister. Then how did their company work? It seemed many hidden truths were there in the case.

Naushad called the control room and alerted all the check posts that led to Lucknow from Delhi. But he didn't know there was no use of doing that as Ajay Singh already had fled away from Delhi.

After that, Naushad called the commissioner and conveyed the matter to him. The commissioner shouted at Naushad for being careless.

"I didn't expect this from you, ACP Naushad. How could you be so careless? Don't you know how dangerous Ajay Singh is? Won't you be cautious about Ajay Singh? He tried to kill ASR. The woman who you arrested at ASR's place should also be a dangerous woman but you let them escape from your clutch. What will you answer ASR? What will we do if Ajay Singh again attacks ASR and his wife?"

"Sir, please give me some time. I will get them soon"

"How? From where will you catch him? You could not even do anything when he was in Delhi. Don't know where did he go with the girl..." the commissioner said with disappointment.

Naushad was silent. he knew how hard it would be to get Ajay Singh if he had gone back to Lucknow. He himself had inquired about him and his power in Lucknow. He too didn't know how to get him back to Delhi.

In the meanwhile,

RM

Anjali was packing her and Shyam's bags to go to France. Shyam was helping her.

"Shyamji, listen to me... let me call uncle and tell him about Simran"

"What do you think about Simran? She would have done that by now. I won't wonder if she had bribed a few policemen in the station"

Anjali rolled her eyes.

"Let it be anything... we should do our duty"

"Ok... I will call him. you don't have to do it"

Anjali nodded ok smilingly.

.......

Arnav saw Khushi thinking something deep. Sitting next to her, he circled her shoulders.

"I hope you are not thinking about any Vimla or Kamla mousi now"

"No... not at all... even though I think about anyone I will never tell you about them" she pouted.

Arnav laughed.

"Jokes apart... tell me what were you thinking"

"I'm thinking about Shyam Bhai"

"But why?"

"He is going to France tomorrow. But today, his sister got arrested. He must have felt bad about it"

"It's obvious, Khushi. we can do nothing with it. The one and only reason for whatever happened is none other than Simran herself."

"With this grief, how Shyam Bhai will go to France?"