42 First Night

Part 42 First Night

All of them walked out of the hall. Ratna stopped hearing,

"Ratna..."

Arvind called her.

Arnav, Khushi, Anjali, and Shyam also stopped.

"Won't you allow me to get into our family again?" he asked pleadingly.

"OUR Family? When was it your family? Did you ever feel it's your family?" she asked with a serious gaze.

"Ratna, I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything. Please give me one last chance to fix my mistakes"

"How will you fix it? Do you think you could give us everything back that we lost due to your contempt?"

"Ratna, I know I was wrong. I promise I won't repeat the same mistake again. I know I can't get the same respect from you guys. I don't expect it though. What I want is a place in your shadow. Please don't say no to my request. Please"

Ratna took a deep breath.

"Honestly speaking, I'm fed up like hell with you. I don't want you anymore in my life. If my children are ready to accept you at their place, I have no problem because according to me, your presence can do nothing to me. I don't like to feel your existence around me" Ratna's tone was not high but she spoke very clearly without hesitation.

That made the newly wedded couples awe-struck. Even Arnav didn't expect her strong and steady attitude.

"I have to go home to make arrangements. I'm taking Om Prakash with me" Ratna went out of the hall, leaving the issue to her children.

Arvind looked at Arnav and Anjali miserably.

"Chotte..."

Cutting him,

"Di, ask him to come home" Arnav walked out, clutching Khushi's hand.

Anjali looked at Hari Prakash who was listening to them.

"Hari Prakash, bring him home" Anjali also walked out and Shyam followed her.

"I will take your bag if you say where is it," Hari Prakash said.

Arvind nodded no and followed them. He understood well how his future was going to be in RM. His people were not ready to accept him as a part of their lives. They were not wrong though. They allowed him in RM that was enough for him as of now. He should work hard to erase all his previous mistakes to get their forgiveness and he knew that.

In the meanwhile,

Ajay Singh waited outside the wedding hall. He saw Simran coming with Rajeev. He couldn't hear their talks but he was sure that they were discussing something serious. Ajay Singh followed their car.

Rajeev looked at Simran and understood that she was frustrated like hell.

"Simi, relax..."

"How could I be, Dad? He fooled us... he made us believe the disability drama. How could I tolerate seeing him roaming with that low-class girl? He is supposed to be my dad. I should have married him as of now if we had understood the drama. That woman deserves the Lucknow older man, not Arnav. How could she snatch him from me?"

"They got married. We can do nothing with it. The first choice of Arvind was you but you denied marrying Arnav. There is no use in talking about it anymore"

"I can't leave it just like that. they should not live happily after betraying me. Arnav should not play such a cheap drama to avoid me, Dad. He has to pay for it... for making me feel low"