53 The new Couple

Part 53 The new couple...

Karma is a bitch. It has no compassion. It serves what the person deserves. What we do for others is what it gives in return. If you do good, it will give you good in return... If you do bad, it will give you bad of course. No less... No more... It will give according to what exactly we are.

That was what happened with Simran... arrogant, selfish, ruthless girl who wanted good for herself but never cared about others. She never minded about breaking anyone's heart for her own benefit. She never cared to spoil anyone's life for her happiness, no matter even if the person is her own brother. Then, what would she get?

Of course, getting married to an old age person who could die at any time is the biggest punishment any girl can get. It is too much for anyone. But... she wished the same to Khushi. She wanted to get married to the same old man just because she wanted to marry Arnav even though she was not sure about Arnav's feelings for Khushi. She didn't hesitate to do that just because she didn't want any hindrance in her life. Then, how her life would be?

But, we should not forget that Simran was not a girl who would worship her husband and respect the relationship. And not a crybaby type too. We will see how would she handle the situation and her newly wedded husband.

.............

Shyam called Rajeev to tell him about Simran's arrest and also about her rescue. Rajeev attended his call.

"Tell me," he asked with disinterest.

"I wanted to tell you something important"

"I know you are going to France tomorrow morning. You don't have to pretend like you have concern for me. You can go anywhere without getting my blessings because I don't think, you mind about it"

"Will you please let me say what I want to?"

Rajeev stayed silent.

"Simran got arrested"

"Whaaaaat?" Rajeev was shocked.

"She was the one who helped Ajay Singh to attack Arnav. The police found it out by tracing Ajay Singh's phone. So, they arrested her..."

"Being her brother, instead of getting her on bail, are you conveying the message to me? This is how a brother reacts?"

"Stop discussing how a brother should be... if you would have taught your daughter, how a girl to be, we won't face such a terrible situation... if you would have understood how a father should raise his daughter, she would be a good girl"

"This is why you called me? Is this a time to advise your father?"

"I didn't call you to advise you because I know my time won't be worth it"

"Then why did you call me?"

"Simran is not in the police custody... she was rescued by Ajay Singh"

"Whaaaat? Ajay Singh?"

"Yes... he freed her from the police clutch and they fled away"

"At least, someone is there to care about my daughter," he said proudly.

"Don't you have shame? She has been rescued by a criminal. He is on the police's WANTED list. If he got caught, your daughter will be in jail for her lifetime"

"You don't have to care about my daughter... you just mind your business"

"Thanks" Shyam disconnected the call and throw the mobile on the bed wrathfully.

Anjali jerked at his action.

"This is why I said I won't call him..." he said annoyingly.

"What happened Shyamji?"