21 Angel

Part 21 Angel

Breaking the hug, Ratna rushed to Khushi and hugged her.

"Thank you so much, Khushi beta... thank you so much. I never expect you will bring dawn in my life." She said emotionally making Khushi embarrassed.

Pulling herself from the hug, Ratna kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for coming into our lives"

Khushi smiled awkwardly. Arnav and Anjali stood with a smile.

"Mom, I'm hungry... come on feed me..." Arnav said.

"Yeah... let's go..."

They walked to the dining.

"Whom did you ask food yesterday, Chotte?" Anjali teased.

Arnav rolled his eyes, said nothing.

In the meanwhile,

Sinha's place

Rajeev was fuming like hell whereas Simran was crying.

"Why are you crying now? It's everything because of you. Anjali is extremely angry with you. That's why she hit us on our faces without hesitation" Rajeev said.

"How could he promise that he won't ask Arnav to marry me?" Simran exclaimed, pointing at Shyam.

"You should not have done that Shyam"

"Why would not I have done that? We went to RM taking my wedding proposal not to talk about Arnav and Simran. Understand one thing. Arnav is not interested in Simran. Anjali also doesn't want their marriage to happen. So is Ratna aunty. Then why are you guys adamant? Arnav is not a guy who accepts everything that comes his way. He won't marry Simran no matter whether I marry Anjali or not"

"Don't you want to marry Anjali?" Rajeev asked.

"Of course, I want to marry Anju and I will marry her..."

"But she didn't give heed to you..."

"It's my problem. You don't have to bother about it"

"She is revenging me..." Said Simran.

Rajeev and Shyam looked at her.

"Why should she revenge you?" Shyam asked.

"I made her marry Dheeraj Bhai. That's why she is revenging me now"

"She is not revenging you just because you made her marry Dheeraj. You did that even after knowing her feelings for me. You broke her heart. You spoilt her life by tying her with a drunkard."

"But, I'm repenting, Bhai..."

"Go to hell with your repentance... it won't change anything"

"Didn't you and Arnav say she is not a widow? Then what's the problem?"

"Don't her feelings have values? Didn't she go through the worst in her life after her wedding?"

"Bhai, I'm ready to do anything to mend things. I'm even ready to apologize to her, touching her feet. Please made her understand me"

"I don't even know how to make her understand ME. Then how could I talk to her about you? She won't even think of giving me a chance if I try to take your side"

"What do you mean? Won't you support me?"

"I will lose Anjali's trust completely if I support you because you separated us purposely after knowing our feelings for each other. What kind you are?"