46 Decision

Part 46 Decision

Khushi came to their room with Arnav's juice. She handed it to Arnav. While taking it from her hand, he clutched her hand and pulled her towards him. She sat next to him on the bed. Arnav circled her shoulders.

"Thank you Sweetheart" he kissed her cheek.

Taking a sip, he extended it towards her mouth. Khushi nodded no.

"Why? Won't you drink the juice tasted by me?"

Khushi blushed biting her lip.

"Tell me..."

"You are talking meaningless, Arnavji"

"Why? By which mean do you say so?

Khushi again blushed.

"Mmmm? Tell me..."

"Arnavji, we shared everything and you are talking like we are lovers..."

"Then why don't you drink this?"

"You drink. I don't want"

He kept the glass on the side table without finishing it.

"Why don't you drink it, Arnavji?"

"I don't want"

"But why?"

"Because you don't drink it"

"Arnavjiii..." Khushi sighed wearily.

"You are my BETTER HALF... so we will share everything... ONE BY TWO"

Taking the glass, Khushi took two sips and gave it to Arnav.

"That's my girl..."

Arnav took the glass from her hand and drank it

"Khushi, stop being hesitant. This is your family and I'm your husband. You no need to hesitate about anything. Stand firm in your point of RIGHT. Ok?"

She smiled at him.

That was when they heard a knock on the door. Khushi opened the door and got stuck seeing Simran. Khushi stood keeping her hands on either door not giving her space to enter in.

"I think you misunderstood me," Simran said making a sad face.

Neither Khushi reacted to it nor did she remove her hands from the door. Arnav stood up from the bed frowning.

"I know you would have many expectations about your new life as you are a newly wedded woman. I just want you to be happy that's why I said not to feel insecure with my presence in RM but you talked to me rudely without understanding my intention"

Arnav raised his eyes. RUDE and Khushi?

"What's the point?" Khushi asked rigidly that making Arnav throw an unbelievable expression on Khushi. What happened between them and when? Why did Khushi say nothing to him about it? he could not understand anything.

"Khushi...you know you should welcome the person who is at your doorstep even though the person is your enemy," Simran said.

"I would gladly welcome my enemy if she has the guts to fight with me directly instead of wearing a good woman MASK"

"Khushi, I just am here to clear one thing. We are relatives now. We have to be on good terms..."

"Go and create a good relationship with your brother first. He himself is not ready to accept you in his place then why would I care about you?"

"Khushi, this is not a good manner"

"Then, forcing someone to accept you who is not even ready to see your face is manner?"