32 Aranv and Shyam

Part 32 Arnav and Shyam

Arnav fell down and rolled on the road. He stood up without caring about the pain. He ran towards Khushi. But, as he didn't expect, another car hit him again brutally. The only sound that came from his mouth was,

"Khushiiiiiii..."

"Arnavjiiiii..." Khushi cried her heart out.

Arnav felt a sharp pain in his back that didn't let him stand. He tried to get up but he could not. His eyes reddened due to pain. There were a lot of scratches on his body. Those were bleeding.

Ajay Singh pushed Khushi into the car and left the place.

"Khushiiiiiiii" Arnav again shouted gritting his teeth.

Ratna and Anjali rushed to him getting horrified. They tried to lift him up.

"Ahhhhh...." Arnav screamed in pain that he had never done before.

They understood the seriousness. Ratna looked at Anjali spilling tears.

"Khushiiii..." Arnav mumbled while hissing in pain

"Anju... Call the police" Ratna said.

"Di, call Aman..." Arnav mumbled.

Taking her mobile, Anjali thought for a while. She dialed Shyam instead of Aman and the police. Shyam was waiting for the commissioner's call, keeping his mobile in his hand. He widened his eyes in surprise, seeing Anjali's number. He attended it in the second ring.

"Shyam..."

Arnav's face calmed down hearing Shyam's name whereas Ratna wondered.

"Anju... What happened?" Shyam asked.

"Ajay Singh abducted Khushi..."

Shyam became alert. He sensed her choking.

"When? From where?" He asked that to infirm to the commissioner.

"Just now, from Indira Nagar Shiv mandir"

"Where is Arnav?"

"They hit him with the car. He is injured brutally" she cried. Shyam hit his forehead feeling bad for Arnav.

"Ok, you don't worry. I will..."

Cutting him,

"Shyam, if you bring Khushi back, I will marry you"

Arnav dropped his head on the floor, relaxing. Somehow he believed that Shyam will bring Khushi back for Anjali. People helped them to take Arnav in the car.

On the other side, Shyam became a statue hearing that. He heard the call's disconcerting sound. That brought him back to the world. Anjali said something that he was wanted for a long. But that was not a time to think about it. He can relish the moment only if he finished the task given by Anjali. He dialed the commissioner.

"Sir, they kidnapped Khushi from Indira Nagar Shiv mandir"

"I will take immediate action"

Disconnecting the call, the commissioner gave orders to the force.

Shyam again called Anjali. She attended it. Before she asked him anything,

"Anju, take Arnav to the LIFE hospital. It's very closer to the Temple. I will talk to the Dean of the hospital"

"Thanks" she drove the car towards the Life hospital.

Arnav was lying on the back seat groaning. Ratna was continuously crying. As Shyam said, they reached the hospital within five minutes. The doctors of the Life hospital had been waiting for them. It seemed Shyam talked to the Dean and made the necessary arrangements. Arnav was taken to the operation theatre immediately.