57 Reaching the Target

Part 57 Reaching the target

Rajeev pushed Arvind and shouted,

"Arnaaaavvvvvvvv"

Arnav broke the kiss jerking and got detached from Khushi.

Arnav looked at Khushi frowning.

"Who is that Arnavji?" Khushi asked with confusion.

"The voice sounds like Rajeev uncle's..." Arnav said thoughtfully.

"But, why he is shouting your name?"

"Let me check"

Arnav got up from the bed and walked downstairs followed by Khushi. They spared a glance, seeing Arvind stopping Rajeev from getting in. Ratna also came to the living room, hearing Rajeev's louder voice. Rajeev saw Arnav descending the stairs.

"Arnav..." Rajeev pushed Arvind and rushed to Arnav.

"You here? What's the matter? Why did you call me?" Arnav asked sparing Arvind's glance.

"I need your help... please don't say no" he pleaded.

"My help? For what?"

"Ajay Singh kidnapped Simran"

Arnav shrank his eyes.

"She is not his crime partner as the police thinking... he created such a scene and abducted Simran because he is thinking that Simran purposely trapped him to the police joining her hands with you. Please help me to rescue my daughter... please..."

"Why didn't you ask for his help instead of going to the police?" Ratna asked.

"They will kill Simran if I go to the police, Ratnaji..."

"But, my son is not a superhero to rescue your daughter. To save your daughter, do you want my son to put his life in danger?" she asked with anger.

"Only Arnav knows to tackle Ajay Singh. That's why I'm seeking his help"

"No... I won't allow him to go with you" Ratna said.

Rajeev clutched Arnav's hand.

"Arnav please... don't say no... I have no one other than you. If Shyam would have been here, I won't seek your help. Please help me"

Ratna was about to say something, and Arnav stopped her showing his palm.

"How do you know Ajay Singh kidnapped her?" Arnav asked.

"She called me an hour ago. She got someone's phone without Ajay Singh's knowledge it seems. She was the one who told me about that."

"Did she call you from Lucknow?"

"No no... she is not in Lucknow but in Delhi"

"Whaaaat? Is she in Delhi?" Arnav asked unbelievably.

"Yes... they are still in Delhi"

*How it is possible? * Arnav murmured.

"From which number she called you?"

Rajeev removed his phone from his pant pocket and showed it to Arnav. Arnav memorized the number easily as it was a fancy number. He was about to call, and Rajeev stopped him.

"No, Arnav... don't know in which condition she is... what if anybody is with her?" Rajeev said.

Arnav nodded yes.

"She pleaded with me not to inform the police. Please do something, Arnav"

"What do you want me to do?"