20 Reunion

Part 20 Reunion

"Can't you understand Khushi? Yes, my family is important to me. According to me, you are not someone. I consider you as my family. No one could break the bond with us. I will never part ways with you... Understand?" he yelled making Khushi tremble and Anjali smirk.

Seeing her bewilderment eyes, Arnav managed himself.

"Trust me. I will make everything alright. I will get Di married to Shyam if his love for her is genuine. You don't have to feel bad about yourself. Understand?" he asked nodding his head slightly.

Khushi nodded ok. He made her sit next to Anjali.

"Khushi, don't think everything happens because of you. you are destined to be here. You are a part of my life. that's why I brought you here" he said.

Khushi looked at Anjali who nodded yes.

"You know what, Di? Khushi is a software Engineer" Arnav said to change the topic, making Anjali's brows lift.

"Is it?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"You will amaze if you get to know the reason for what she become an Engineer" Arnav chuckled.

"What reason?"

"She liked computers and wanted to operate computers... that's why she become a computer Engineer" Arnav smiled.

Anjali dropped her jaw, could not believe it. Khushi smiled with a slight blush.

That's when HP came there searching for Arnav.

"Arnav baba..."

"Yeah..."

"Someone gave this to you" he handed him a big size box.

Arnav took it from him. HP left the place. Arnav came to Khushi and forwarded the box to her. Khushi looked at him with confusion.

"This is for you," he said.

"But, Arnavji, you have given me enough clothes already... it's enough for me"

He kept it on her lap. Khushi held t carefully.

"This is not cloth," he said.

Khushi looked at the box and then at Arnav.

"Check it..."

Khushi opened the box. She got stuck, seeing the thing in the box. She looked at him gulping down who was smiling at her. Her eyes became teary. It was an Apple laptop. She touched the laptop with shivering hands.

"Khushi, there is nothing to be overwhelmed" he smiled.

Khushi cried closing her face with her palms, making the brother and the sister panic.

"Khushi, what happened? Why are you crying?" Anjali asked.

"Khushi, relax... stop crying," Arnav said.

She wiped her cheek. Taking a tissue paper, Arnav gave it to Khushi. She took it from him.

"What's there to cry, Khushi? I thought you would feel happy, seeing the laptop."

"This is too much for me, Arnavji... I never expected that I will get a laptop in my life that to too costlier one. This is my dream. I thought to buy one when I start earning but I would not have bought this much costlier for sure"

Arnav gestured something to Anjali through his eyes. Anjali nodded her head and diverted Khushi.

"Leave it Khushi. By the way, I think there are a lot of things we don't know about you... tell us about your family"