41 Drama

Part 41 Drama

As no one expected, Arnav stood up from the wheelchair and kicked it behind stylishly, making everyone shocked.

Ratna and Anjali dropped their jaws and people in the hall were stunned, seeing him standing. Rajeev and Arvind were dumbfounded as they could not conclude what was happening. Simran stood up from their chairs all shaken.

Khushi almost lost her sense. She looked like a bewitched person. She was staring at Arnav and could not believe that he just stood up from the wheelchair and also kicked it.

Of all the people in the hall, a particular person was shocked more than anyone... Ajay Singh. He thought Arnav was paralyzed and could do nothing. He became alert. He remembered Arnav's each and every punch and kicks he gave him to protect Khushi when he came to Lucknow. And he already noticed that the hall had been secured with tight police protection. That was what made him sit silently without making a move to kidnap Khushi. he decided to leave the place before anyone recognized him.

Arnav smiled at Khushi.

"Khushi, if you have a problem walking with me to complete pheras, I have no problem picking you up in my arms. And, I can do it" he said maintaining the smile.

Not only Khushi but everyone around them was surprised, to hear that. The man who was sitting in the wheelchair a few minutes ago told that he has the ability to walk, picking his wife in his arms. Still, Khushi looked lost. Arnav moved towards her and tried to pick her up in his arms. That was when she got her sense and moved a step back.

"Will you walk?" Arnav asked seriously.

Khushi looked at her surroundings with a bewildered look.

"Let's take Pheras" Entwining his fingers with Khushi's Arnav started circling the holy fire.

Khushi followed him with her rooted gaze on Arnav. She remembered what he asked her a few days ago about CHEATING. Was this what he asked about? Did he hint to her that he was cheating on her about his disability? Should she get angry with him for cheating on her or, should she feel glad as he was fit and fine?

Ratna and Arvind were standing and could not come out of their lifetime shock. The only person who didn't get shocked was Shyam. Anjali looked at Shyam and saw him smirking. That made her more shocked. Shyam turned towards her and understood what was running through her mind. He chuckled looking somewhere.

"I hope you won't ask me to pick you up to complete the phares" Shyam teased Anjali with Arnav's dialogue and circled the holy fire.

Both the couples completed the phares and came to Ratna to take her blessings.

"What's all this, Chotte?" Ratna asked.

"We will talk later, Mom. Treat the guest first"

"Guest?" Ratna frowned.

"Yeah... "

Arnav looked at Shyam. He nodded yes and called Rajeev and Simran to the stage for a family photo. Actually, it was an excuse. He wanted to irritate Simran. That was why he wanted them on stage.

"Dad, come to the stage... Simran, you too" Shyam called them.

All the eyes turned towards them which gave them no choice to deny. They walked to the stage and stood spilling a fake smile for a photo.

Ajay Singh who was about to leave the place got rooted, seeing a particular person on stage. SIMRAN... taking his mobile, he searched for her photo in the gallery. He confirmed that she was the same girl who informed him about Khushi's arrival at the temple. He nagged a man who was sitting next to him.