55 Thougtful Arnav

Part 55 Thoughtful Arnav

Arnav and Khushi were shocked to the core seeing Ajay Singh in their wedding video.

"Is he Ajay Singh?" Ratna asked.

"Haan, Amma, he is Ajay Singh but in disguise," Khushi said.

Ratna looked at Arnav who was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking, Chotte?"

"I'm thinking about him only. Why did he come to the wedding hall? Did he plan to kidnap Khushi from the wedding hall or to assay us?"

"Maybe, Simran would have invited him," Ratna said.

"I don't think so..." Arnav said thoughtfully.

"Why?"

"She knew very well about the police protection we arranged around the wedding hall. Then she, would not have invited him because that was a pure risk. In fact, she should have warned him not to enter the wedding hall... ( he paused for a while) if she was his partner in crime..."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think they are together"

"But, Ajay Singh clearly declared that she is his partner"

"Not everything told by Ajay Singh can be true. And, first of all, why Ajay Singh should declare to the police that Simran is her partner? He could have rescued her without a clue if they are together. Finding out about it would have been tough for the police if he had not appeared in front of Naushad. Then why did he voluntarily come in front of him and left a chit that proved their partnership?"

"Chotte, Ajay Singh is not only a dangerous man but can be an adamant fellow too. He might have ignored Simran's warning about the police protection of the wedding hall. Just because he came to the wedding hall, why do you think so deep down?"

"Maybe... There is a possibility for that too...but..."

"Arnavji is right, Amma. we should not think in the way police think because we knew Ajay Singh more than the police do"

"Exactly... I think he purposely trapped Simran in this issue and created an image like she is a criminal..."

"Of course, she is..." Said Ratna hurriedly.

Arnav chuckled.

"No doubt she is a criminal but she should be punished by law, not by Ajay Singh," Arnav said.

"Do you think he abducted her to punish her?"

"I don't know... I can't conclude anything... Let me talk to Naushad"

Arnav called Naushad. He attended the call on the second ring.

"Hello ASR..."

"AC sir, I want to know something very important about Simran"

"Yeah, tell me, ASR..."

"You checked Simran's complete call history right?"

"Not only call history but also the text messages"

"How many times has Simran called Ajay Singh from her mobile?"

"Only one time before your temple visit and she sent the temple's location to him"

"That's all?"

"That's all"

"Then how do you think she could be Ajay Singh's partner?"

"He himself wrote it in the chit"

"Do you think Ajay Singh's words are true?"

"If it is not, why did he voluntarily write the chit?"