61 Epilouge

Epilogue

After one and a half years / France

Arnav came from the office and searched for Khushi as usual. He didn't find her anywhere. Taking his phone, he dialed her number but she didn't respond to it. He was about to ring her again, he heard,

"I came... I came..." Khushi rushed in.

"Where were you, Khushi?"

"I will tell you later. Now, I will bring you coffee. You go and get fresh"

She was about to go in, but Arnav clutched her hand and pulled her towards him.

"Tell me and then go," he asked circling her waist.

Khushi started hesitatingly.

"Actually, Arnavji, when I had a fever last week, you took me to the hospital..."

"Mmm..."

"There, I heard someone talking about spinal cord injury"

Arnav raised his brows as he understood what would she say.

"The spinal cord of the person almost crumbled in an accident it seemed... yet, he walked after the treatment, Arnavji"

"So?"

"Arnavji... why not we tell Shyam Bhai about the treatment?"

"Khushi, are you serious?"

"Yes, Arnavji... everyone deserves a second chance... so is Simran. If we can give her a chance, then why should not we do that?"

"Unbelievable..." Arnav folded his hands and smiled contently.

"Arnavji, just think... if you had not met me, you would have surely married her..."

Cutting her.

"Hello, Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada, hold no... don't go overbroad. Let me clarify one thing, Khushi. I thought I can write my own destiny. But, no... meeting you in the fashion event, saving you from Vijay Singh, bringing you to RM, everything happened as destined. You are my DESTINY... you are CHOSEN BY DESTINY for me... not only Simran but thousands of Simran can never replace you from my life. Because you are my destiny. Understood?"

Khushi nodded ok pouting.

"Tell me what do you want to do?"

"Why not we bring Simran to France for the treatment?"

"Ok, we will meet the doctor and discuss about the possibilities first"

"I already did..." she said hurriedly.

Arnav got stuck.

"When did it happen?" he asked getting amazed.

"Just today..."

"Oh... have you finished talking to the doctor?"

"Jee..."

"Ok, I will talk to Shyam and Di about it"

"I already talked to them... too..." She said hesitatingly.

"Oh... what else is balance for me to do?" he chuckled

"Nothing... they have to decide whether they are coming to France or not"

"By the way, don't you think of talking to me about it?

Khushi leaned on him.

"I know you... you won't say no to anything that's good" she said drawing circles on his cheek.